Posted to rec.woodworking
ChairMan ChairMan is offline

Default WOW...jet dust collection

"SBH" wrote in message
My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed
the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what
the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a
Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail
value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told
him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still
looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching
for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I
was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer
need to worry about it. Lucky me.

You're posting in html and you suckg