Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Graco ShotPro?

Sounds too good to be true ...

Was talking to my paint contractor who did a small job for me today and
he just bought one for painting doors and other small jobs.

This guy is a very busy pro, and he only had good things to say about
the Sherwin Williams model.

He seemed to think it would work for shellac, but I notice on the flyer
that any solvents that are marked flammable are a no no, and that would
leave out alcohol.

Urethane seems to be quite doable.

Some interesting youtube videos, but anyone with any actual hands on?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 1, 6:38*pm, Swingman wrote:
Sounds too good to be true ...

Was talking to my paint contractor who did a small job for me today and
he just bought one for painting doors and other small jobs.

This guy is a very busy pro, and he only had good things to say about
the Sherwin Williams model.

He seemed to think it would work for shellac, but I notice on the flyer
that any solvents that are marked flammable are a no no, and that would
leave out alcohol.

Urethane seems to be quite doable.

Some interesting youtube videos, but anyone with any actual hands on?

Some of these guys do:
http://www.painttalk.com/f12/graco-a...-proshot-9230/

It seems to be quite a polarizing tool. People who have never touched
one beating up on it - that sort of thing.

Graco 2900,3900 HVLP(Pat raises his hand with a question) Pat Barber[_2_] Woodworking 32 June 3rd 10 08:10 PM
Paint sprayer/power roller: Wagner vs. Graco? Percival P. Cassidy Home Repair 9 March 10th 08 07:33 PM
graco xr7 question SteveB Home Repair 6 January 1st 08 10:59 PM
FA: Graco HVLP 4900 Procomp + Extra Gun Mike in Idaho Woodworking 0 April 21st 06 06:04 AM
Airless sprayers Graco stx, Ultra 395 or Airlessco LP460 ken Home Repair 0 October 21st 04 06:38 AM