Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Idaho

Default FA: Graco HVLP 4900 Procomp + Extra Gun

This is a gently used almost new Graco 4900 Procomp HVLP with
additional 1qt attached gun ($250 value). This unit was $1500 brand
new. It has been used to spray lacquer on a fireplace mantel, primer
and latex on a school project for my children and xylene paint on the
trim in a bedroom I finished. I'm selling it because we just had our
4th child and I'm back in school again and won't have time for any of
my hobbies for the next five years and see no reason to put this in the
corner until then. My loss is your gain!! I've put no reserve on this
so good luck bidding!

Thanks,
Mike