Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Triton Mk3 work bench

Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to
track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have tried
here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys over the
the USA, then so be it.

Any one who could swap ideas too, would be appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Peter" wrote in message
ond.com...
Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to
track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have
tried here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys
over the the USA, then so be it.

http://www.tritontools.com/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Peter" wrote in message
ond.com...
Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to
track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have
tried here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys
over the the USA, then so be it.

Any one who could swap ideas too, would be appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

The bloke who started Trition sold out his operation to the yanks and is now
retired with millions
You will find it hard to get any replacement products from anywhere except
from a bloke in Gippsland somewhere,
Think it is Bairnsdale,
who has bought pallet loads of Triton stuff
I bought some biscuits from him a while ago but, I can't remember or even
find the receipt to let you know who it is

Try looking on ebay for triton stuff and you may find him

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRITON-MULTIS...item19bf3af82d

send him a message and ask him if he has what you want.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/12/2010 4:40 AM, Peter wrote:
Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to
track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have tried
here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys over the
the USA, then so be it.

Any one who could swap ideas too, would be appreciated.

If you go to ebay australia and search on "sticky ruler" you'll find
some items that might do the job. I've never seen a Triton Mk 3 so
can't say for sure.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Peter

Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to
track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have
tried here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys
over the the USA, then so be it.

Any one who could swap ideas too, would be appreciated.

Timebecon and Carbatec carry adhesive tapes

http://www.timbecon.com.au/details/a...tape-8304.aspx
http://www.carbatec.com.au/kreg-adhesive-tapes_c20000

HTH
Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, 12 September 2010 18:40:35 UTC+10, Peter wrote:
Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to
track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have tried
here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys over the
the USA, then so be it.

Any one who could swap ideas too, would be appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I printed my own ruler on normal laser paper, stuck it down with double sided tape (the thin stuff). Then I coated it with clear two pack epoxy. works fine.

the PDf is here http://snk.to/f-ctiq70qi

I printed on a hp laser @ 1200 dpi, and it's accurate to at least 1 line thickness, which is better than my (old) eyes.!

hope someone finds this usefull.

Mark

work bench/ B&D Work mate Fred UK diy 8 April 13th 08 10:06 PM
Triton work centre Raven Woodworking 1 September 8th 07 12:24 PM
Work Bench bejay Home Repair 3 December 4th 06 01:34 AM
Work Bench Carson McAloney Woodworking 6 June 10th 05 05:50 PM
Bench Vice Handle for new work bench Nick Bozovich Woodworking 7 August 27th 04 07:22 AM