Posted to rec.woodworking
George W Frost George W Frost is offline

Default Triton Mk3 work bench

"Peter" wrote in message
ond.com...
Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to
track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have
tried here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys
over the the USA, then so be it.

Any one who could swap ideas too, would be appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

The bloke who started Trition sold out his operation to the yanks and is now
retired with millions
You will find it hard to get any replacement products from anywhere except
from a bloke in Gippsland somewhere,
Think it is Bairnsdale,
who has bought pallet loads of Triton stuff
I bought some biscuits from him a while ago but, I can't remember or even
find the receipt to let you know who it is

Try looking on ebay for triton stuff and you may find him

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRITON-MULTIS...item19bf3af82d

send him a message and ask him if he has what you want.