Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rough Cut

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...odworking-show

Good to see ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...odworking-show

Good to see ...

Hope we get to see it in Houston.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message
http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...odworking-show

Good to see ...

Hope we get to see it in Houston.

Couldn't find it in Pittsburgh on comcast but we just got Woodturning
Workshop, not to be confused with Woodturning Techniques that went away
some time ago...

--
Jack
Got Change: Now CHANGE IT BACK!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Couldn't find it in Pittsburgh on comcast but we just got Woodturning
Workshop, not to be confused with Woodturning Techniques that went away
some time ago...

Doesn't premiere until October.

MJ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 25, 11:58*am, "
wrote:
Couldn't find it in Pittsburgh on comcast but we just got Woodturning
Workshop, not to be confused with Woodturning Techniques that went away
some time ago...

Doesn't premiere until October.

MJ

BUT ... call your PBS affiliate and ASK them if they plan to carry it.

If they don't, then ... ask them if they might change their mind.

Seriously. Maybe they're on the fence ... and ... WOULD take a gamble
on the series, if only some of their locals chimed in.

I met Tommy and Eli, last month, and toured their shop ... and ...
talked ww with them, and ... talked a LOT about their upcoming show.

I think they've got a HUGE hit on their hands. It's a really good
blend of all that's been done before, PLUS ... a new direction that
should make most of us quite happy :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Neil Brooks
wrote:

On Jul 25, 11:58*am, "
wrote:
Couldn't find it in Pittsburgh on comcast but we just got Woodturning
Workshop, not to be confused with Woodturning Techniques that went away
some time ago...

Doesn't premiere until October.

MJ

BUT ... call your PBS affiliate and ASK them if they plan to carry it.

If they don't, then ... ask them if they might change their mind.

Seriously. Maybe they're on the fence ... and ... WOULD take a gamble
on the series, if only some of their locals chimed in.

I met Tommy and Eli, last month, and toured their shop ... and ...
talked ww with them, and ... talked a LOT about their upcoming show.

I think they've got a HUGE hit on their hands. It's a really good
blend of all that's been done before, PLUS ... a new direction that
should make most of us quite happy :-)

No PBS on Dish. :-(
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Neil Brooks
wrote:

On Jul 25, 11:58 am, "
wrote:
[...]

Direct TV dish has PBS. Are you on Dish Network?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:03:24 -0500, "Leon" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Neil Brooks
wrote:

On Jul 25, 11:58 am, "
wrote:
[...]

Dish Network.

Lumber in the rough Morris Dovey Woodworking Plans and Photos 4 May 9th 09 08:19 AM
Rough cost anyone? [email protected] Home Repair 5 April 3rd 06 08:11 PM
bathroom rough in Rick Home Repair 15 September 30th 05 09:42 PM
Rough lumber (how to?) mrcomp_ca Woodworking 21 May 20th 05 01:14 PM
Rough framing Todd Fatheree Woodworking 23 May 20th 05 01:06 PM