Posted to rec.woodworking
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

Default Rough Cut

On Jul 25, 11:58*am, "
wrote:
Couldn't find it in Pittsburgh on comcast but we just got Woodturning
Workshop, not to be confused with Woodturning Techniques that went away
some time ago...

Doesn't premiere until October.

MJ

BUT ... call your PBS affiliate and ASK them if they plan to carry it.

If they don't, then ... ask them if they might change their mind.

Seriously. Maybe they're on the fence ... and ... WOULD take a gamble
on the series, if only some of their locals chimed in.

I met Tommy and Eli, last month, and toured their shop ... and ...
talked ww with them, and ... talked a LOT about their upcoming show.

I think they've got a HUGE hit on their hands. It's a really good
blend of all that's been done before, PLUS ... a new direction that
should make most of us quite happy :-)