Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT. First the Coulter hate, now the Palin stupid.

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 15, 8:42*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

That article makes an interesting point about free speech. " I can say
what I what, but don't record it because I can't be held accountable."
Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Robatoy spewed forth:
On Apr 15, 8:42 am, Robatoy wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

That article makes an interesting point about free speech. " I can say
what I what, but don't record it because I can't be held accountable."

It's also a lesson in free choice, If you don't like her, don't go.
Pretty simple, huh?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 15, 8:46*am, Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 15, 8:42*am, Robatoy wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

That article makes an interesting point about free speech. " I can say
what I what, but don't record it because I can't be held accountable."

Here is the problem: The exact same thing can be said about the people
on the other side of the aisle. Obama will refuse to answer any
questions from people he does not see as "real" journalists. Pelosi
is the same way. It is not all on one side or the other.

This whole thing is just plain stupid. I think everybody arguing in
here about politics need to take the log out of their eye so they can
help get the speck of sawdust out of the other person's eye.

(Well, at least it was WOOD related.)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

So, just who is stupid?

From the article:
She has reportedly raked in $12 million since last July for speaking
engagements, television contracts and sales of her bestselling book, Going
Rogue.

Her book alone netted a $1.25 million retainer from HarperCollins. On Fox,
she appears as a pundit and hosts her own Real American Stories show and TLC
will soon broadcast an eight-part series called Sarah Palin's Alaska.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 15, 10:35*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

So, just who is stupid?

From the article:
She has reportedly raked in $12 million since last July for speaking
engagements, television contracts and sales of her bestselling book, Going
Rogue.

Her book alone netted a $1.25 million retainer from HarperCollins. On Fox,
she appears as a pundit and hosts her own Real American Stories show and TLC
will soon broadcast an eight-part series called Sarah Palin's Alaska.

You can't judge somebody's character by the size of their wallet.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Apr 15, 10:35 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

So, just who is stupid?

From the article:
She has reportedly raked in $12 million since last July for speaking
engagements, television contracts and sales of her bestselling book,
Going
Rogue.

Her book alone netted a $1.25 million retainer from HarperCollins. On
Fox,
she appears as a pundit and hosts her own Real American Stories show and
TLC
will soon broadcast an eight-part series called Sarah Palin's Alaska.

You can't judge somebody's character by the size of their wallet.

You said "stupid" That has nothing to do with character.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:57:24 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

You said "stupid" That has nothing to do with character.

Sure it does. Anybody can and does occasionally say something that's
stupid or ignorant or both. You're taking the word too literally Ed.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 16, 5:57*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Apr 15, 10:35 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

So, just who is stupid?

From the article:
She has reportedly raked in $12 million since last July for speaking
engagements, television contracts and sales of her bestselling book,
Going
Rogue.

Her book alone netted a $1.25 million retainer from HarperCollins. On
Fox,
she appears as a pundit and hosts her own Real American Stories show and
TLC
will soon broadcast an eight-part series called Sarah Palin's Alaska.

You can't judge somebody's character by the size of their wallet.

You said "stupid" *That has nothing to do with character.

She sold her soul for money. She's just another Beck/Coulter/Limbaugh/
O'Reilly shill yakking about God, Guns, Guts blasting their way into
the hearts of the toothless BillyBobs of society. They will buy
anything.
And yes, we have them up here too.... agents that can 'rent an
attraction' for a fund-raiser. In this case Palin is just another
carnival ride/ferris wheel. They pay her to attract a certain crowd
who deep=down think they're going to see Tina Fey...but instead get an
impostor. Not only doesn't Palin have anything worthwhile to say,
she's riding the coattails of Tina Fey.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"dadiOH" wrote in news:kzZxn.915868$Dy7.402473
@newsfe26.ams2:

Robatoy wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

Palin...Obama's best recruiter.

In my house she's known as the head Tea Bag.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:42:31 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

Well, I guess it's time to reengage the gmail filter. I don't want to
keep being exposed to the hate and bigotry coming down from CA...

--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! Boycott Baby Oil!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

She sold her soul for money. She's just another Beck/Coulter/Limbaugh/
O'Reilly shill yakking about God, Guns, Guts blasting their way into
the hearts of the toothless BillyBobs of society. They will buy
anything.

Sure, that is true, but if offered, how many here would do the same? Many
more that will ever admit it.

. Not only doesn't Palin have anything worthwhile to say,
she's riding the coattails of Tina Fey.

True to, but I wonder if Fey will take advantage of it come closer to
election time. It did give her a lot of notoriety also.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 16, 5:57Â*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

.... snip

On Apr 15, 10:35 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

So, just who is stupid?

From the article:
She has reportedly raked in $12 million since last July for speaking
engagements, television contracts and sales of her bestselling book,
Going
Rogue.

Her book alone netted a $1.25 million retainer from HarperCollins. On
Fox,
she appears as a pundit and hosts her own Real American Stories show
and TLC
will soon broadcast an eight-part series called Sarah Palin's Alaska.

You can't judge somebody's character by the size of their wallet.

You said "stupid" Â*That has nothing to do with character.

She sold her soul for money. She's just another Beck/Coulter/Limbaugh/
O'Reilly shill yakking about God, Guns, Guts blasting their way into
the hearts of the toothless BillyBobs of society. They will buy
anything.

Yeah, because people can't actually believe that freedom and smaller
government are a *good* thing. Nope, they have to be dolts or people taking
advantage of dolts to believe such things.

Rob Leatham

Posted to rec.woodworking

Then stop sending that **** up here.

--
* STOP THE SLAUGHTER! *Boycott Baby Oil!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:39:35 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Apr 16, 10:16*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:42:31 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

Well, I guess it's time to reengage the gmail filter. I don't want to
keep being exposed to the hate and bigotry coming down from CA...

Then stop sending that **** up here.

Hey, YOUR people book OUR people. Get over it. Some of your people
like "that ****" and the last I heard, our northern states don't
border on the Republic of Toy.

---
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
--Erica Jong

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 18, 11:06*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:39:35 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Apr 16, 10:16*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:42:31 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

Well, I guess it's time to reengage the gmail filter. I don't want to
keep being exposed to the hate and bigotry coming down from CA...

Then stop sending that **** up here.

Hey, YOUR people book OUR people. *Get over it. *Some of your people
like "that ****" and the last I heard, our northern states don't
border on the Republic of Toy.

Hey, we like our MILF's crazy. We just want them to STFU and just
strip. (Except Coulter, she'd put us off our food for days.)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Apr 15, 10:35 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

So, just who is stupid?

From the article:
She has reportedly raked in $12 million since last July for speaking
engagements, television contracts and sales of her bestselling book,
Going
Rogue.

Her book alone netted a $1.25 million retainer from HarperCollins. On
Fox,
she appears as a pundit and hosts her own Real American Stories show and
TLC
will soon broadcast an eight-part series called Sarah Palin's Alaska..

You can't judge somebody's character by the size of their wallet.

You said "stupid" *That has nothing to do with character.

She sold her soul for money. She's just another Beck/Coulter/Limbaugh/
O'Reilly shill yakking about God, Guns, Guts blasting their way into
the hearts of *the toothless BillyBobs of society. They will buy
anything.

The group has a major lack: any real service to their nation. My
interest in this started in the '60s, when movie hero John Wayne
started knocking people who wanted to avoid 'Nam. Upon checking, I
found he had managed to avoid WWII, while piling up movie credits and
shekels. Dick Cheney is another: along about his fifth draft
exemption, he explained, "I have better things to do." Then in later
years he spends his time exhorting abler men and women to fight.

Their reason for existence is bucks, nothing else. They are not
patriots any more than a Wall Street banker getting a 100 million
dollar bonus for screwing up our economy is a patriot.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Charlie Self wrote:

Their reason for existence is bucks, nothing else. They are not
patriots any more than a Wall Street banker getting a 100 million
dollar bonus for screwing up our economy is a patriot.

Oh and Barny Frank and Dodd are and have no guilt associated with screwing
up the economy? If it wasn't for them forcing banks to give loans to low
life's that could never afford them, the bad paper would have never been
packaged with good loans and sold, eventually causing the crash when the low
life's started defaulting in droves. Anyone with a brains knew real estate
was way over priced and a crash would come soon. I sold my house at a super
high price just before the crash. Guess I'm not a Patriot because I profited
on my ability to see what was about to happen. Oh btw I bought a bigger
house for 1/2 of what it would have sold for a few years back. Guess I fall
into the category of Wall Street. Sell High, Buy Low!!!!

Getting Tired of ****ing Obama and the Dems. (Marxists) making it a crime to
make a profit, when the ****er has all these fat cats in his back pocket.
Get ****ing REAL
Rich

[...]

[...]