Posted to rec.woodworking
Evodawg Evodawg is offline

Default OT. First the Coulter hate, now the Palin stupid.

Charlie Self wrote:

Their reason for existence is bucks, nothing else. They are not
patriots any more than a Wall Street banker getting a 100 million
dollar bonus for screwing up our economy is a patriot.

Oh and Barny Frank and Dodd are and have no guilt associated with screwing
up the economy? If it wasn't for them forcing banks to give loans to low
life's that could never afford them, the bad paper would have never been
packaged with good loans and sold, eventually causing the crash when the low
life's started defaulting in droves. Anyone with a brains knew real estate
was way over priced and a crash would come soon. I sold my house at a super
high price just before the crash. Guess I'm not a Patriot because I profited
on my ability to see what was about to happen. Oh btw I bought a bigger
house for 1/2 of what it would have sold for a few years back. Guess I fall
into the category of Wall Street. Sell High, Buy Low!!!!

Getting Tired of ****ing Obama and the Dems. (Marxists) making it a crime to
make a profit, when the ****er has all these fat cats in his back pocket.
Get ****ing REAL
Rich