Posted to rec.woodworking
busbus busbus is offline

Default OT. First the Coulter hate, now the Palin stupid.

On Apr 15, 8:46*am, Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 15, 8:42*am, Robatoy wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/y2npvdg

That article makes an interesting point about free speech. " I can say
what I what, but don't record it because I can't be held accountable."

Here is the problem: The exact same thing can be said about the people
on the other side of the aisle. Obama will refuse to answer any
questions from people he does not see as "real" journalists. Pelosi
is the same way. It is not all on one side or the other.

This whole thing is just plain stupid. I think everybody arguing in
here about politics need to take the log out of their eye so they can
help get the speck of sawdust out of the other person's eye.

(Well, at least it was WOOD related.)