Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Toolboxes then/now

Found this thread on Make online: http://blog.makezine.com/archive/200..._and_then.html
It's a photo of a contemporary plastic B&D ROS tool box and an older
oak one that held a valve grinder. The box now would cost more than
the tool inside. I'm working on a similar project; a set of custom
took boxes for small hand tools. I'm going shopping first thing Black
Friday for the tools. I'll be using pre-made "carcasses" from Hobby
Lobby and applying inlays and veneers on the outside and who knows on
the inside. Will post back when it's done.

Why are snap-on toolboxes so darn expensive? Aaron Fude Home Repair 50 September 29th 09 01:25 AM
Toolboxes - are there *any* good ones out there? [email protected] UK diy 22 October 14th 07 06:08 PM
Old Toolboxes Joseph Durham Woodworking 10 September 14th 06 05:33 AM
gerstner toolboxes-age yourname Metalworking 1 April 18th 06 06:56 AM
Lista toolboxes - 3 different websites jj Metalworking 0 January 5th 06 12:15 AM