Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Other Side of Home Depot

Hey, Bub, don't back down now. Where's the bluster? The bombast? The
badinage? C'mon, don't disappoint us!

All I can say about some posts is that the pharisaical, malefic, and
incognitant posts are a product of pointy-headed wowsers who, as a
group, are filled with cranks, pokenoses, blow-hards, four-flushers,
and pettifogs. Their foolish and contemptible products show up here,
using us as a dumping ground for deadwood so bereft of talent,
intelligence, and endeavor as to be useless.

These posters seem to be nothing but a rat bag of shoddy pedagogues,
athletes of the tongue, professional pick-nits filling the stupid
hours of their pointless days by nagging normal folk with inanities,
which, if printed, would be mere bum-wad fated to sit unread in the
printer until the sun expires. There they are, in a stuffy basement,
with unwashed hair, Wal-Mart blue jeans, batik print tent dresses, and
off-brand running shoes, the synthetic fibers from their fake Aran
Island sweaters pilling at the elbows, while they give each other high
fives, shouting to each other "Behold, ye dullards and despair!"

I do better after coffee.

It's hard to imagine that you could do worse.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 9/8/2009 5:34 PM HeyBub spake thus:

On 2009-09-08, HeyBub wrote:

My well-traveled life gives me a perspective and attitude that many
don't possess - principally, that fools should suffer.

I suspect if you really had such an insufferable ego, it would be
well documented elswhere. Since it's not, my guess is you're a
wannabe little amoeba in a dark room behind a crusty ol' keyboard
with your hand down your pants.

Well, that too, now that I've retired.

[...]

You forgot the attribution

http://news.spamcop.net/pipermail/sp...il/005353.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/9/2009 5:32 AM diggerop spake thus:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

On 2009-09-08, HeyBub wrote:

[...]

[snip]

I do better after coffee.

You forgot the attribution

http://news.spamcop.net/pipermail/sp...il/005353.html

Dang; I was going to give HeyBub a 5 out of a possible 10 (has a good
beat and you can dance to it) until you popped the bubble and pointed
out the plagiarism. Killjoy.