Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Gloat!! - Yes, you will hate me. :-)

Just when I thought I was spending too much time perusing Craigslist,
I come across my all-time best score.

Delta 36-982
10" Left Tilt Contractor's Table Saw with 30" Biesemeyer Fence
Same as this...
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=18222

3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. :-)

Price paid....(ehem).... $225.

Not a typo.

[Ducking!]

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Did you use a condom? Because you f#$%^&ed somebody.

That is worth buying just to sell again. I was watching a production
sized pocket hole machine, Ritter, probably worth $2k minimum on eBay
for $250, nearby my home. A guy goot it for $250, 1 bid. Probably hard
to reslee right now and I am setup but sheesh.

You got a deal in the scope of 10:1 ratio. That qualifies for sucketh
territory.

On Sep 6, 4:39*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Just when I thought I was spending too much time perusing Craigslist,
I come across my all-time best score.

Delta 36-982
10" Left Tilt Contractor's Table Saw with 30" Biesemeyer Fence
Same as this...http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=18222

3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. *:-)

Price paid....(ehem).... $225.

Not a typo.

[Ducking!]

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Did you use a condom? Because you f#$%^&ed somebody.

That is worth buying just to sell again.

That's what I thought, but I've been looking to upgrade for quite some
time and I was willing to go upwards of $500 used... which is what I
could probably get for this, tomorrow. :-) I'm going to keep and use
this bad boy.

You got a deal in the scope of 10:1 ratio. That qualifies for sucketh
territory.

I knew you guys would rejoice, vicariously.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
Just when I thought I was spending too much time perusing Craigslist,
I come across my all-time best score.

Delta 36-982
10" Left Tilt Contractor's Table Saw with 30" Biesemeyer Fence
Same as this...
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=18222

3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. :-)

Price paid....(ehem).... $225.

Not a typo.

[Ducking!]

I think you need to buy a lottery ticket.

I would say "YOU SUCK" but you already know that.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 6, 9:03*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Did you use a condom? Because you f#$%^&ed somebody.

That is worth buying just to sell again.

*

That's what I thought, but I've been looking to upgrade for quite some
time and I was willing to go upwards of $500 used... which is what I
could probably get for this, tomorrow. :-) I'm going to keep and use
this bad boy.

You got a deal in the scope of 10:1 ratio. That qualifies for sucketh
territory.

I knew you guys would rejoice, vicariously.

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

How do you sleep at night?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

How do you sleep at night?

:-)

What's the quote from Mad Men?
"On a bed made of money."

(not true, in my case.)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. :-)

Price paid....(ehem).... $225.

Not a typo.

[Ducking!]

Yeah, but you'll have another 8 or 10 bucks in cleaning supplies and another
half hour in labor making the top pristine again. .

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote in message
3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. :-)

Price paid....(ehem).... $225.

Not a typo.

[Ducking!]

Yeah, but you'll have another 8 or 10 bucks in cleaning supplies and another
half hour in labor making the top pristine again. .

Hoping that was rye humor. :-)

I re-read my "sat in garage" statement and it might be confusing.
I meant it in a good way, like it hadn't been used much. Top is
rust-less.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

"-MIKE-" wrote in message

Hoping that was rye humor. :-)

I re-read my "sat in garage" statement and it might be confusing.
I meant it in a good way, like it hadn't been used much. Top is
rust-less.

Well you still have to buy a can of Top Cote. While we're all relaxing for
the holiday, you'll be spending 15 minutes protecting the top. Just to save
$700.

Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

How do you sleep at night?

:-)

What's the quote from Mad Men?
"On a bed made of money."

(not true, in my case.)

And I bet you're ugly to boot.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Hoping that was rye humor. :-)

I re-read my "sat in garage" statement and it might be confusing.
I meant it in a good way, like it hadn't been used much. Top is
rust-less.

Well you still have to buy a can of Top Cote. While we're all relaxing for
the holiday, you'll be spending 15 minutes protecting the top. Just to save
$700.

LOL!
Ok, that one was less subtle, Ed. Thanks.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:

How do you sleep at night?

:-)

What's the quote from Mad Men?
"On a bed made of money."

(not true, in my case.)

And I bet you're ugly to boot.

Reminds me of another line...
"I'm not as dumb as you look."

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Just when I thought I was spending too much time perusing Craigslist,
I come across my all-time best score.

Delta 36-982
10" Left Tilt Contractor's Table Saw with 30" Biesemeyer Fence
Same as this...
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=18222

3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. :-)

Price paid....(ehem).... $225.

Not a typo.

[Ducking!]

I don't hate'cha. About 3 months ago I recieved a USP package. It
contained a new Bosch 18 volt Lion impact driver, case, charger and 2
batteries.
I am still clueless who is responsible for sending it to me. The packing
slip and $0.00 receipt had my name and address on it. I spose I won it from
a survey I answered.
One would think that the giver would have wanted me to know who sent it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
I don't hate'cha. About 3 months ago I recieved a USP package. It
contained a new Bosch 18 volt Lion impact driver, case, charger and 2
batteries.
I am still clueless who is responsible for sending it to me. The packing
slip and $0.00 receipt had my name and address on it. I spose I won it
from a survey I answered.
One would think that the giver would have wanted me to know who sent it.

I'm trying to remain anonymous, but no, you have to keep bringing up.
Since I can't trust you to keep my cover, I'm not sending the tools to them
other guys.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:39:07 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message
I don't hate'cha. About 3 months ago I recieved a USP package. It
contained a new Bosch 18 volt Lion impact driver, case, charger and 2
batteries.
I am still clueless who is responsible for sending it to me. The packing
slip and $0.00 receipt had my name and address on it. I spose I won it
from a survey I answered.
One would think that the giver would have wanted me to know who sent it.

I'm trying to remain anonymous, but no, you have to keep bringing up.
Since I can't trust you to keep my cover, I'm not sending the tools to them
other guys.

Since he can't keep the secret, don't you want it back?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
I don't hate'cha. About 3 months ago I recieved a USP package. It
contained a new Bosch 18 volt Lion impact driver, case, charger and 2
batteries.
I am still clueless who is responsible for sending it to me. The packing
slip and $0.00 receipt had my name and address on it. I spose I won it
from a survey I answered.
One would think that the giver would have wanted me to know who sent it.

I'm trying to remain anonymous, but no, you have to keep bringing up.
Since I can't trust you to keep my cover, I'm not sending the tools to
them other guys.

OK, sorry, I promise to not tell about any other tools that you send me.
Can I send you a wish lost? ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
I don't hate'cha. About 3 months ago I recieved a USP package. It
contained a new Bosch 18 volt Lion impact driver, case, charger and 2
batteries.
I am still clueless who is responsible for sending it to me. The packing
slip and $0.00 receipt had my name and address on it. I spose I won it
from a survey I answered.
One would think that the giver would have wanted me to know who sent it.

I'm trying to remain anonymous, but no, you have to keep bringing up.
Since I can't trust you to keep my cover, I'm not sending the tools to
them other guys.

OK, sorry, I promise to not tell about any other tools that you send me.
Can I send you a wish lost? ;~)

You already "lost" that opportunity.
;-)
--
Froz...
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Hoping that was rye humor. :-)

I re-read my "sat in garage" statement and it might be confusing.
I meant it in a good way, like it hadn't been used much. Top is
rust-less.

--

-MIKE-

I thought you meant it needed de-rusting.

Just when I thought you couldn't suck any more.....

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe wrote:
Hoping that was rye humor. :-)

I re-read my "sat in garage" statement and it might be confusing.
I meant it in a good way, like it hadn't been used much. Top is
rust-less.

--

-MIKE-

I thought you meant it needed de-rusting.

Just when I thought you couldn't suck any more.....

:-)

There are some spots of grainy surface rust on the track that the fence
clamps against, and a bit of paint or something that was spilled here
and there on the table top. Other than that, it's pretty spotless.

I picked up the Boeshield 3 pack at Woodcraft, which has the T-9
protectant, the rust remover, and the bit/blade gunk remover/lube.

Plus I got these guys in case I need them...
http://www.in-lineindustries.com/saw_pals.html
....because I'm getting ready to true it all up and double check everything.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 8, 8:49*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
snip
I picked up the Boeshield 3 pack at Woodcraft, which has the T-9
protectant, the rust remover, and the bit/blade gunk remover/lube.

Just for information: In case folks don't have a Woodcraft near (I buy
mail order ) I spotted the Boeshield 3-pack at Sears the other day
(walking through - didn't buy anything .