Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Gloat!! - Yes, you will hate me. :-)

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Just when I thought I was spending too much time perusing Craigslist,
I come across my all-time best score.

Delta 36-982
10" Left Tilt Contractor's Table Saw with 30" Biesemeyer Fence
Same as this...
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=18222

3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. :-)

Price paid....(ehem).... $225.

Not a typo.

[Ducking!]

I don't hate'cha. About 3 months ago I recieved a USP package. It
contained a new Bosch 18 volt Lion impact driver, case, charger and 2
batteries.
I am still clueless who is responsible for sending it to me. The packing
slip and $0.00 receipt had my name and address on it. I spose I won it from
a survey I answered.
One would think that the giver would have wanted me to know who sent it.