Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: OLE Fills In

Enjoy

Lew
A doctor in Duluth wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he
approached his assistant.

'Ole, I am goin' huntin' tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic.

I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all my
patients.'

'Yes, sir!', answers Ole.

The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks. 'So,
Ole,
How was your day?'

Ole told him that he took care of three patients.

'The first one had a Headache so I gave him TYLENOL.'

'Bravo, Mate, and the second one?' asks the doctor.

'The second one had stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX, sir,' says
Ole.

Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?' asks
the
Doctor.

'Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opens and a woman
enters
Like a flame, she undresses herself, taking off everything including
her
bra and her panties and lies down on the table and shouts:

'HELP ME - I haven't seen a man in over two years!!'

'Tunderin' Lard Yeezus, Ole, what did you do?' asks the doctor.

'I put drops in her eyes!!
..
U all thought I was sending a dirty joke!!!!