Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta 71-380 spindle sander, part II and gloat

Got the sander with a passle of sleeves and an "eraser" thrown in for a
nicely negotiated price of $100. Sweet, but no manual. Anyone have one
they'd be willing to scan and send or copy and mail?

TIA

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

Posted to ABPW.

If that is a not accessible to you Mail e-mail me at

I'd swear that I got mine softcopy he

http://www.deltaportercable.com/Serv...rsManuals.aspx

But it looks like they only have a parts explosion now.

Cheers,

Steve

"TDDriver" wrote in message
Got the sander with a passle of sleeves and an "eraser" thrown in for a
nicely negotiated price of $100. Sweet, but no manual. Anyone have one
they'd be willing to scan and send or copy and mail?

TIA

Larry

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"TDDriver" wrote in message
Got the sander with a passle of sleeves and an "eraser" thrown in for a
nicely negotiated price of $100. Sweet, but no manual. Anyone have one
they'd be willing to scan and send or copy and mail?

TIA

Larry

I have a manual (if I can find it G)
If you can't locate one online, e-mail me your mailing address.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

Max wrote:

"TDDriver" wrote in message
Got the sander with a passle of sleeves and an "eraser" thrown in for
a nicely negotiated price of $100. Sweet, but no manual. Anyone have
one they'd be willing to scan and send or copy and mail?

TIA

Larry

I have a manual (if I can find it G)
If you can't locate one online, e-mail me your mailing address.

Max

Thanks, Max, but I now have one.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"TDDriver" wrote in message
news
Max wrote:

"TDDriver" wrote in message
Got the sander with a passle of sleeves and an "eraser" thrown in for a
nicely negotiated price of $100. Sweet, but no manual. Anyone have one
they'd be willing to scan and send or copy and mail?

TIA

Larry

I have a manual (if I can find it G)
If you can't locate one online, e-mail me your mailing address.

Max

Thanks, Max, but I now have one.

Any time.

Max (who has many manuals)

Spindle nose adapter for Delta-Rockwell 11" lathe (#25-100) with L-00 spindle Dan Allen Metalworking 7 April 3rd 14 05:12 PM
Delta spindle sander TD Driver[_3_] Woodworking 5 June 20th 09 11:59 AM
Spindle sander Chris Woodworking 2 October 9th 07 11:25 PM
Delta DP Spindle sander attachment (17-960) TAg Gavin Woodworking 5 September 3rd 05 02:09 PM
Delta spindle sander [email protected] Woodworking 1 May 10th 05 01:03 AM