TAg Gavin

Default Delta DP Spindle sander attachment (17-960)

Does anyone havea Delta Drill Press Spindle Sander Attachment number
17-960? I'm looking for a copy of the owners manual. If you have one
please let me know. I picked one up at a flea market and I'm not sure
how to set it up.

Thanks
TTag
Duane Bozarth

TAg Gavin wrote:

Does anyone havea Delta Drill Press Spindle Sander Attachment number
17-960? I'm looking for a copy of the owners manual. If you have one
please let me know. I picked one up at a flea market and I'm not sure
how to set it up.

Don't suppose it would be online at www.deltawoodworking.com, perchance?

Often if you call the 800 number they'll send such literature at no or
very little charge.

I'd at least try those two options if you haven't already--iow, don't
write of Delta a priori.
TAg Gavin

I have already tried Delta and they said it is not available.
Thanks

In article , Duane Bozarth
wrote:

TAg Gavin wrote:

Does anyone havea Delta Drill Press Spindle Sander Attachment number
17-960? I'm looking for a copy of the owners manual. If you have one
please let me know. I picked one up at a flea market and I'm not sure
how to set it up.

Don't suppose it would be online at www.deltawoodworking.com, perchance?

Often if you call the 800 number they'll send such literature at no or
very little charge.

I'd at least try those two options if you haven't already--iow, don't
write of Delta a priori.

Duane Bozarth

TAg Gavin wrote:

I have already tried Delta and they said it is not available.
Thanks

OK, oftentimes folks seem try there last...
BillyBob

"TAg Gavin" wrote in message
Does anyone havea Delta Drill Press Spindle Sander Attachment number
17-960? I'm looking for a copy of the owners manual. If you have one
please let me know. I picked one up at a flea market and I'm not sure
how to set it up.

You can buy manual and parts lists for $15. See
www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Batory/Batcat.pdf

Bob

Glen

Duane Bozarth wrote:
TAg Gavin wrote:

Does anyone havea Delta Drill Press Spindle Sander Attachment number
17-960? I'm looking for a copy of the owners manual. If you have one
please let me know. I picked one up at a flea market and I'm not sure
how to set it up.

Don't suppose it would be online at www.deltawoodworking.com, perchance?

Often if you call the 800 number they'll send such literature at no or
very little charge.

I'd at least try those two options if you haven't already--iow, don't
write of Delta a priori.

Thursday I had my first dealing with Delta Customer Relations since the
buy-out. I needed a manual for an older shaper (+/- 1991). Since it
wasn't on line, where it would have been free, there was a $10 charge.
Not overly expensive, but free would have been nice.

Glen