Jon Endres, PE

Default FS Delta drum sander and planer

Before these hit eBay, I'd like to offer them to the Wreck:

Delta 22-560 12-1/2" planer, extra knives, used for about 200 board feet of
lumber. Excellent condition, $200 and you pay shipping, or pick up.

Delta 31-250 18" drum sander, on shopbuilt mobile base, includes several
full rolls of sandpaper. Woodcraft is selling this for $899, I'd like to
get $580 for it. Buyer arranges shipping or pick up. It'll fit in a car if
you disassemble the stand.

Both have manuals and papers, but you can get 'em from Delta too.

Selling in order to get a larger machine (Woodmaster 725).

--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net

Rob V

Im interested in the sander - where r u located?

--
Thanks
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m

remove _ to get the correct address

"Jon Endres, PE" t wrote in
message et...
Before these hit eBay, I'd like to offer them to the Wreck:

Delta 22-560 12-1/2" planer, extra knives, used for about 200 board feet

of
lumber. Excellent condition, $200 and you pay shipping, or pick up.

Delta 31-250 18" drum sander, on shopbuilt mobile base, includes several
full rolls of sandpaper. Woodcraft is selling this for $899, I'd like to
get $580 for it. Buyer arranges shipping or pick up. It'll fit in a car

if
you disassemble the stand.

Both have manuals and papers, but you can get 'em from Delta too.

Selling in order to get a larger machine (Woodmaster 725).

--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net

Jerry Gilreath

Ok, so where you at? I'm looking for a drum sander.

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
Before these hit eBay, I'd like to offer them to the Wreck:

Delta 22-560 12-1/2" planer, extra knives, used for about 200 board feet

of
lumber. Excellent condition, $200 and you pay shipping, or pick up.

Delta 31-250 18" drum sander, on shopbuilt mobile base, includes several
full rolls of sandpaper. Woodcraft is selling this for $899, I'd like to
get $580 for it. Buyer arranges shipping or pick up. It'll fit in a car

if
you disassemble the stand.

Both have manuals and papers, but you can get 'em from Delta too.

Selling in order to get a larger machine (Woodmaster 725).

--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net

Jon Endres, PE

"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message
Ok, so where you at? I'm looking for a drum sander.

I of all people oughta be smart enough to include my location. Near
Bennington, VT (southwest corner of the state).

David Babcock

Hmmmmm.........gonna be in Wilmington next weekend........wonder if I could
convince Peg I need a planer........let me work on her for a day or so.

Dave

"Jon Endres, PE" t wrote in
message et...