Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New uses for your saber saw

"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in a
mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911 call
said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power
tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the
woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll finish
sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in a
mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911 call
said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power
tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the
woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll finish
sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

As soon as she heals up, it'll be /his/ turn...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously
injured in a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man
who made the 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw
blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade
cut through the plastic and injured the woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll
finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

As soon as she heals up, it'll be /his/ turn...

Yeah, with a belt-sander.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in
a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911
call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used
the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and
injured the woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll
finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:57:54 +0000, CW wrote
(in article ):

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

....throughout history, man's ingenuity has always been applied firstly to the
development of more devastating weaponry...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in messag

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm
And now everyone knows where CW spends his spare time.It sure aint' in the
shop ))))

Posted to rec.woodworking

CW wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in
a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911
call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used
the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and
injured the woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll
finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
CW wrote:
They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

My curiousity ended at wondering if they were OSHA approved.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

Speak for yourself. Most people I know, even those *with* inquisitive minds
would run in sheer terror at the mere thought of that knowledge. And believe
me, they're not prudes.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 3:22*am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

* Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. *;-)

Speak for yourself. Most people I know, even those *with* inquisitive minds
would run in sheer terror at the mere thought of that knowledge. And believe
me, they're not prudes.

I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 11, 3:22 am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

Speak for yourself. Most people I know, even those *with*
inquisitive minds would run in sheer terror at the mere thought of
that knowledge. And believe me, they're not prudes.

I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

If that's what's known as "fisting," it's already been done (I've been
told).

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 11, 3:22 am, "Upscale" wrote:

I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

You and Leon.

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

Fistool eh? Another line of quality German products. Will they have a
similar system where all their products are designed to work together?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 11:20*am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

Fistool eh? Another line of quality German products. Will they have a
similar system where all their products are designed to work together?

Absolutely. Switch from the monster purple to the mini-white in
seconds. Hot swappable battery packs too.
The high-end, the 24 volt "Stroke Of Genius" attachments, are gold
plated.
The international series, ranges from the miniscule Japanese unit to
the extra-grand Dutch version.
Something for everybody.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 9:36*am, "Dave in Houston" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Mar 11, 3:22 am, "Upscale" wrote:

I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

* * You and Leon.

Dave in Houston

I rather stick to wimmin. Leon is a nice guy and all....but.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

Fistool eh? Another line of quality German products. Will they have a
similar system where all their products are designed to work together?

Absolutely. Switch from the monster purple to the mini-white in
seconds. Hot swappable battery packs too.
The high-end, the 24 volt "Stroke Of Genius" attachments, are gold
plated.
The international series, ranges from the miniscule Japanese unit to
the extra-grand Dutch version.
Something for everybody.

I'll bet we can all guess which category you fall into . . . .

Posted to rec.woodworking
pat pat is offline

On Mar 10, 2:19*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Sounds like this guy has been reading this thread.

"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in a
mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911 call
said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power
tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the
woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll finish
sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
CW wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured
in
a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the
911
call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used
the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and
injured the woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll
finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

Now you know it to. Think about it. Also, it has been posted here before.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:57:54 -0700, the infamous "CW"
scrawled the following:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in
a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911
call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used
the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and
injured the woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll
finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

I wonder how many rug-burn type owies the ERs get from those
quicker-than-a-bunny thingies. Even with lube, those thing'd rub
extra holes in her.

---
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
--Erica Jong
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:20:48 -0500, the infamous "Upscale"
scrawled the following:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

Fistool eh? Another line of quality German products. Will they have a
similar system where all their products are designed to work together?

Fistool with thumb out.

Dual-Fistool.
Andre the Giant Fistool.
etc.

Makes ya hurt just thinkin'bout it, doesn't it?

---