Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default New uses for your saber saw

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:57:54 -0700, the infamous "CW"
scrawled the following:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in
a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911
call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used
the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and
injured the woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll
finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

I wonder how many rug-burn type owies the ERs get from those
quicker-than-a-bunny thingies. Even with lube, those thing'd rub
extra holes in her.

---
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
--Erica Jong