Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_3_] CW[_3_] is offline

Default New uses for your saber saw

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
CW wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured
in
a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the
911
call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used
the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and
injured the woman."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/stor...?storyid=82520

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll
finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

They do sell adaptors just for that.
http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

Now you know it to. Think about it. Also, it has been posted here before.