Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Changing Table Plan

Anyone have a pointer for a corner baby changing table? This plan
would allow a fit in a room corner and allow the baby to lay its
legs toward room center to more easily change a diaper.

I've found several plans that are above a chest of some sort
but this requires the baby to lay sideways to the diaper
changer.

Thanks,

Otoe
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Otoe wrote in news:neq8945b6g96vbh381n4stqnk9ap5f59i4@
4ax.com:

Anyone have a pointer for a corner baby changing table? This plan
would allow a fit in a room corner and allow the baby to lay its
legs toward room center to more easily change a diaper.

I've found several plans that are above a chest of some sort
but this requires the baby to lay sideways to the diaper
changer.

Thanks,

Otoe

I've always found that the baby laying with his/her head to my left and
legs to my right allowed for easiest changing. An aiming device for male
infants is handy too.

YMMV. As a grandpa, I have only occasional use for the techniques
learned first about 36 years ago ...
--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Otoe wrote:

Anyone have a pointer for a corner baby changing table? This plan
would allow a fit in a room corner and allow the baby to lay its
legs toward room center to more easily change a diaper.

I've found several plans that are above a chest of some sort
but this requires the baby to lay sideways to the diaper
changer.

My guess is you haven't changed too many diapers... because "sideways to the
diaper changer" is exactly the way it should be.

Thanks,

Otoe

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 2, 11:11 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:

Exactly. My wife once tried changing my youngest with his bottom
facing her. He "let go" and pooped all down her front.

Lesson: never stand downrange of a naked baby's butt.

I've found several plans that are above a chest of some sort
but this requires the baby to lay sideways to the diaper
changer.

My guess is you haven't changed too many diapers... because "sideways to the
diaper changer" is exactly the way it should be.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 3, 3:01 pm, Otoe wrote:
On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:11:04 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

My guess is you haven't changed too many diapers... because "sideways to the
diaper changer" is exactly the way it should be.

I guess I've been lucky with my two. We just used the bed with a
rubberized pad/sheet. I'm more afraid of the baby rolling off a
sideways table.

Otoe

The floor's been good enough for us once the little tyke outgrew the
sofa.

Patio Table and Chairs Plan Larry C Woodworking 3 July 23rd 08 11:01 PM
Need a Plan for a Table Leif Thorvaldson Woodworking 3 January 14th 06 02:53 AM
BABY CHANGING TABLE J T Woodworking 1 January 5th 05 03:18 PM
Railing for changing table Chris Mooney Woodworking 11 October 7th 04 04:32 AM
mitre saw table plan Brickie Woodworking 2 January 30th 04 08:20 PM