Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Changing Table Plan

Otoe wrote in news:neq8945b6g96vbh381n4stqnk9ap5f59i4@
4ax.com:

Anyone have a pointer for a corner baby changing table? This plan
would allow a fit in a room corner and allow the baby to lay its
legs toward room center to more easily change a diaper.

I've found several plans that are above a chest of some sort
but this requires the baby to lay sideways to the diaper
changer.

Thanks,

Otoe

I've always found that the baby laying with his/her head to my left and
legs to my right allowed for easiest changing. An aiming device for male
infants is handy too.

YMMV. As a grandpa, I have only occasional use for the techniques
learned first about 36 years ago ...
--
Best regards
Han