Posted to rec.woodworking
Leif Thorvaldson

Default Need a Plan for a Table

Does anyone know where I can get plans for a coffee table that makes
up/converts into a dining table?

Leif
Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith

Hope you are wearing a google cup. :)

I found this one that is close.
Good luck

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=2318

Leif Thorvaldson wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get plans for a coffee table that makes
up/converts into a dining table?

Leif

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lyndell Thompson

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get plans for a coffee table that makes
up/converts into a dining table?

Leif

Leif, here is one from LeeValley. I have the hardware and it is on my to do
list. We got a new sectional and had to toss out the old coffe table (not
enough room). It will help your back too, keeping you from bending over so
far for that coffee cup or whatever. :-)
Good Luck Lyndell

P.S. The only way mine is going to work is a triangle or heart shaped.
Living room not big enough. There is a table top weight load limit. Read the
specs. I think it is 20-30# or so. If this info is not on the web page, ping
me and I will dig it out and e-mail it to you. Same thing if you need
measurements.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dear Leif

We(Black Zebra Antiques) are based in Hangzhou China. Two hours south
of Shanghai. Wholesaling and retailing of chinese antique furniture,
accessories, porcelain, pottery, jade carving, stones, antique
textiles, bronze arts, and assorted high end indoors and outdoors
decoration arts. Please feel welcome to visit our website
www.blackzebra.com . Heaps of information.

Any comment and feedback please e-mail us at
.

Regards
Cricket Liu
www.blackzebra.com