Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Walnut Desk

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

No can do. I can't access this newsgroup from comcast.

The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk among all
the flesh.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk among all
the flesh.

You'd have to view every post... no other way.

-T.E.S.
Posted to rec.woodworking

free.* is not one of the 8 sets of groups that Verizon will let you access.

Sorry, I would have liked to see it.

I like walnut in furniture.

How did you finish it?

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Can you post to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking instead?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

Leon wrote:

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Can you post to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking instead?

Yes, please post to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I can't find free.binaries.pictures.woodworking, and in
free.binaries.erotica.cartoons there is nothing of interest, certainly not
for wooddorkers.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Very nice work, I like the oak accent pieces.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

I can. I'm on ATT and it is still there. Nice looking wood. I especially
like the corner shot showing the leg and top.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
Leon wrote:

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Can you post to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking instead?

If you are on Verizon, ATT and I think Comcast, you can't get that group.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:20:46 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
om...
Leon wrote:

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Can you post to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking instead?

If you are on Verizon, ATT and I think Comcast, you can't get that group.

I had AT&T Worldnet which has a completely different news server than
AT&T FastAccess (formally BellSouth). There are no longer any
alt.binaries in BellSouth. I'm not about to create another monthly
charge, but would like to see the Walnut Desk. There are some
websites that offer free photo storage which I will have to start
using to post any binaries.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Phisherman" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I had AT&T Worldnet which has a completely different news server than
AT&T FastAccess (formally BellSouth). There are no longer any
alt.binaries in BellSouth.

I'm on ATT and they carry free.binaries.pictures.woodworking Did
you look for that one?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer. Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Marvelous!!
Thanks for the pics.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 23:52:46 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Phisherman" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I had AT&T Worldnet which has a completely different news server than
AT&T FastAccess (formally BellSouth). There are no longer any
alt.binaries in BellSouth.

I'm on ATT and they carry free.binaries.pictures.woodworking Did
you look for that one?

I noticed that I have access to about 30,000 newsgroups. Used to
have 90,000 and more. After doing a search on "woodworking" I got the
following hits (on newsgroups.bellsouth.net):

free.uk.woodworking
msn.forums.crafts.woodworking
msn.forums.homeandgarden.woodworking
net.crafts.woodworking.general
rec.woodworking

No binaries here and I've been considering dropping AT&T.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Phisherman wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

I'm using astraweb as newsserver for those groups that Verizon is now
preventing me from frequenting. 25 GB for $10. So far (since about June
20) I used up 50 MB. So I'll be set for years, since the credit doesn't
expire. My posts do not appear to get there as fast as with Verizon
(which is instantaneously, as far as I can determine), but they all do
get there within minutes (and propagate to the Verizon servers
instantly), and other aspects seem to be great as well. See
http://www.news.astraweb.com/

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 19, 5:38 pm, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

No can do. I can't access this newsgroup from comcast.

The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk among all
the flesh.

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 19, 5:25 pm, "Leon" wrote:
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

ATT (Prodigy) has access to this group.

Great job, though I think the spalted oak is too much of a contrast
with the Walnut.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to find a
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Norvin" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Very nice work, I like the oak accent pieces.

Thank you Norvin, I got lucky on the oak pieces again.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

I can. I'm on ATT and it is still there. Nice looking wood. I
especially like the corner shot showing the leg and top.

Thank you Edwin, those shots are my favorite also.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Max" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Marvelous!!
Thanks for the pics.

Max

Thank you and You are welcome.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"wb8nbs" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 5:25 pm, "Leon" wrote:
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

ATT (Prodigy) has access to this group.

Great job, though I think the spalted oak is too much of a contrast
with the Walnut.

Thank you, I kinda was thinking the drawer front may have been too much of
a contrast. The corner spalted oak pieces actually improved the look. The
desk seemed to always be missing something until I added them.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jay R" wrote in message
free.* is not one of the 8 sets of groups that Verizon will let you
access.

Sorry, I would have liked to see it.

I like walnut in furniture.

How did you finish it?

4 coats of Lawrence Mcfaddin's Gel varnish.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

wb8nbs wrote in
:

"Leon" wrote in message

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer. Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

No can do. I can't access this newsgroup from comcast.

The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk
among all the flesh.

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Google for Song of Solomon

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Max" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer. Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Marvelous!!
Thanks for the pics.

Max

Thank you and You are welcome.

Leon, what server did you post on?
free.binaries.pictures.woodworking seems not to be available at astraweb,
but they do have alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Could you reporst on abpw?

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

No can do. I can't access this newsgroup from comcast.

The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk among all
the flesh.

That's the only one I get with Supernews too. I haven't had the cojones
to take a look.
zorg,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Han" wrote in message

Leon, what server did you post on?
free.binaries.pictures.woodworking seems not to be available at astraweb,
but they do have alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Could you reporst on abpw?

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

I can no longer post to apbw.

I am using this server, news.houston.sbcglobal.net

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message

Leon, what server did you post on?
free.binaries.pictures.woodworking seems not to be available at
astraweb, but they do have alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Could you reporst on abpw?

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

I can no longer post to apbw.

I am using this server, news.houston.sbcglobal.net

Too bad, but I have asked astrawe to add
free.binaries.pictures.woodworking. Might take ~ 24 hrs, though, but
that would be faster than Verizon, despite Jeremy the Great!.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote:
wb8nbs wrote in
:

"Leon" wrote in message

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer. Pictures are posted on
free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

No can do. I can't access this newsgroup from comcast.

The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk
among all the flesh.

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Google for Song of Solomon

I went out once with a Jewish lady who writes "how-to" books about
S&M.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

I went out once with a Jewish lady who writes "how-to" books about
S&M.

What chapter are you in?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to find a
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been
really good.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

No can do. I can't access this newsgroup from comcast.

The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk among
all the flesh.

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

I went out once with a Jewish lady who writes "how-to" books about S&M.

And I went out with a Mormon girl when I was around 19 or so. But she
admitted that she wasn't a very good Mormon [while we were climbing into the
back of my folk's station wagon]. /)

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

"Leon" wrote in message

I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer. Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

No can do. I can't access this newsgroup from comcast.

The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

Although I am not sure that we would be able to find a walnut desk
among all the flesh.

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

She might still be - I think she's still alive.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:57:55 -0700 (PDT), wb8nbs
wrote:

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Save the 'oxy', it would describe you.

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to find a
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been
really good.

Or I could e-mail;em to you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

wb8nbs wrote:

On Jul 19, 5:38 pm, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

.... snip
The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

.... snip

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

She might still be - I think she's still alive.

Wow, she's got to be like 90+ if so. Her heyday was back in the early to
mid-80's and back then she must have been in her 70's.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Han wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

wb8nbs wrote:

On Jul 19, 5:38 pm, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

... snip
The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

... snip

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

She might still be - I think she's still alive.

Wow, she's got to be like 90+ if so. Her heyday was back in the early to
mid-80's and back then she must have been in her 70's.

Maybe the most fitting use of your signature yet!
From Wiki she's still alive, and 80 years old.
Kerry

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Mark & Juanita wrote in
:

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

She might still be - I think she's still alive.

Wow, she's got to be like 90+ if so. Her heyday was back in the
early to mid-80's and back then she must have been in her 70's.

If she was indeed born in 1928 (wikipedia) then she is now only around 80
as Kerry said. Wait till you get closer to say whether that is old, said I
at 63.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Leon" wrote in news:%sRgk.16985$jI5.9225
@flpi148.ffdc.sbc.com:

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to find a
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been
really good.

Or I could e-mail;em to you.

While I am still waiting for the 24 hr time period for Astraweb to get
free.a.b.w up, you could indeed email the pictures and I would post them to
abpw (tonight Eastern time) email is
opahan around yahoozle (with proper modifications)

--
Best regards
Han