Posted to rec.woodworking
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Walnut Desk

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 23:52:46 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Phisherman" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I had AT&T Worldnet which has a completely different news server than
AT&T FastAccess (formally BellSouth). There are no longer any
alt.binaries in BellSouth.

I'm on ATT and they carry free.binaries.pictures.woodworking Did
you look for that one?

I noticed that I have access to about 30,000 newsgroups. Used to
have 90,000 and more. After doing a search on "woodworking" I got the
following hits (on newsgroups.bellsouth.net):

free.uk.woodworking
msn.forums.crafts.woodworking
msn.forums.homeandgarden.woodworking
net.crafts.woodworking.general
rec.woodworking

No binaries here and I've been considering dropping AT&T.