Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Walnut Desk

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:48:26 GMT, Han wrote:

"Leon" wrote in news:%sRgk.16985$jI5.9225
:

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to find a
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been
really good.

Or I could e-mail;em to you.

While I am still waiting for the 24 hr time period for Astraweb to get
free.a.b.w up, you could indeed email the pictures and I would post them to
abpw (tonight Eastern time) email is
opahan around yahoozle (with proper modifications)

Here's a free website where you can upload your pictures then paste a
link here.

www.fumpr.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Kerry Montgomery wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Han wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

wb8nbs wrote:

On Jul 19, 5:38 pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

... snip
The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

... snip

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

She might still be - I think she's still alive.

Wow, she's got to be like 90+ if so. Her heyday was back in the
early to mid-80's and back then she must have been in her 70's.

Maybe the most fitting use of your signature yet!
From Wiki she's still alive, and 80 years old.

If you're going to be dumb around Doctor Ruth you better be _really_
tough. She lived on a kibbutz and was a sniper in the Israeli Army.
In the '70s she'd have been in her late 40s to early 50s--she looks
older than she is, probably from all that time spent running around in
the desert.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hello Leon,

I am on Giganews and don't see that group...

David.

"Leon" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Please have a look, if you can.

Leon

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks Phisherman, See if this works for you.

http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=jdv1216642317l.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=viu1216642397c.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=bfi1216642433r.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=cqs1216642462b.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=klz1216642523b.JPG

"Phisherman" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:48:26 GMT, Han wrote:

"Leon" wrote in news:%sRgk.16985$jI5.9225
:

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to find
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been
really good.

Or I could e-mail;em to you.

While I am still waiting for the 24 hr time period for Astraweb to get
free.a.b.w up, you could indeed email the pictures and I would post them
abpw (tonight Eastern time) email is
opahan around yahoozle (with proper modifications)

Here's a free website where you can upload your pictures then paste a
link here.

www.fumpr.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
Thanks Phisherman, See if this works for you.

http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=jdv1216642317l.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=viu1216642397c.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=bfi1216642433r.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=cqs1216642462b.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=klz1216642523b.JPG

The fumpr pics works just fine.

Can you say EL - E - GANT!!

After looking at this desk, I feel like I am living in a cave.

Wonderful lines and those spalted oak accent pieces really reach and grab
your eyeballs. Swwweeeeeeet!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks Leon. Beautiful desk. And Fumpr should work for everybody
wanting to view/post/share pictures for free.

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:16:03 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Phisherman" wrote in message
Thanks Leon. Beautiful desk. And Fumpr should work for everybody
wanting to view/post/share pictures for free.

You are welcome and thank you too for the link to Fumpr. That is a really
simple and easy way to post pics.

:

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to
find
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been
really good.

Or I could e-mail;em to you.

While I am still waiting for the 24 hr time period for Astraweb to get
free.a.b.w up, you could indeed email the pictures and I would post them
abpw (tonight Eastern time) email is
opahan around yahoozle (with proper modifications)

Here's a free website where you can upload your pictures then paste a
link here.

www.fumpr.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
Thanks Phisherman, See if this works for you.

http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=jdv1216642317l.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=viu1216642397c.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=bfi1216642433r.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=cqs1216642462b.JPG
http://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=klz1216642523b.JPG

The fumpr pics works just fine.

Can you say EL - E - GANT!!

After looking at this desk, I feel like I am living in a cave.

Wonderful lines and those spalted oak accent pieces really reach and grab
your eyeballs. Swwweeeeeeet!

I think the desk would look at home in a 1860's Texas sheriff's office. I
keep picturing wanted posters hanging above it. Thanks for noticing all the
parts that I put the extra effort in to.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"David F. Eisan" wrote in message
Hello Leon,

I am on Giganews and don't see that group...

David.

Sorry David, check my response to Phisherman, I posted links to see the
pictures at the .www.fumpr.com site.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 21, 8:16*am, "Leon" wrote:

[Bunch of nifty shot of one great looking desk.[

As always, Leon. Exquisite.
*tip-o-the-hat*

Thanks for sharing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

The news group server inetnews.worldnet.att.net
does NOT carry that news group.

I'm not sure why.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Phisherman" wrote in message
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a
customer.
Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I had AT&T Worldnet which has a completely different news server than
AT&T FastAccess (formally BellSouth). There are no longer any
alt.binaries in BellSouth.

I'm on ATT and they carry free.binaries.pictures.woodworking Did
you look for that one?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jul 21, 8:16 am, "Leon" wrote:

[Bunch of nifty shot of one great looking desk.[

As always, Leon. Exquisite.
*tip-o-the-hat*

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Sir!

And thanks again for pointing me towards the Rotex. I stayed relatively
clean through out the whole project with the vac keeping all the dust in
check. But then again, you always get dirty hands when working with dark
woods. ;~)
A couple of months ago I also got the Festool finish sander and it too works
like a charm.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Phisherman wrote:
Thanks Leon. Beautiful desk.

You got that right!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Pat Barber wrote:
The news group server inetnews.worldnet.att.net
does NOT carry that news group.

news.snet.sbcglobal.net does, which is a former SBC server rolled into at&t.

It sounds like you have the old AT&T service, where many of us have
former SBC news accounts which migrated to Prodigy, and then rolled up
into at&t service.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Kerry Montgomery wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Han wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

wb8nbs wrote:

On Jul 19, 5:38 pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

... snip
The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

... snip

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

She might still be - I think she's still alive.

Wow, she's got to be like 90+ if so. Her heyday was back in the
early to mid-80's and back then she must have been in her 70's.

Maybe the most fitting use of your signature yet!
From Wiki she's still alive, and 80 years old.

If you're going to be dumb around Doctor Ruth you better be _really_
tough. She lived on a kibbutz and was a sniper in the Israeli Army.
In the '70s she'd have been in her late 40s to early 50s--she looks
older than she is, probably from all that time spent running around in
the desert.

....or screwing around in the desert, as the case may be.

B.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Kerry Montgomery wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Han wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

"Leon" wrote in message

... snip
The only free binary newsgroup there was for jewish porn.

Soooooooo...., if you want us to see it, you need to post it to
free.binaries.pictures.erotica.jewish.

... snip

erotica.jewish ... sounds like an oxymoron

Wasn't Dr. Ruth jewish?

She might still be - I think she's still alive.

Wow, she's got to be like 90+ if so. Her heyday was back in the early
mid-80's and back then she must have been in her 70's.

Maybe the most fitting use of your signature yet!
From Wiki she's still alive, and 80 years old.
Kerry

Well, I wasn't all that interested in doing a search for that bit of
trivia, but that's quite interesting. Back in 1985, she looked quite aged
(alright, I was in my 20's, but still I could certainly tell the difference
between 40's, 50's, & 60's, most of the time.) So, at the time, she was
just pushing 60.