Posted to rec.woodworking
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Walnut Desk

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:48:26 GMT, Han wrote:

"Leon" wrote in news:%sRgk.16985$jI5.9225
:

Sorry guys. B A R R Y can see the group. I am going to have to find a
service to do this through. Any "CHEAP" suggestions?

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been
really good.

Or I could e-mail;em to you.

While I am still waiting for the 24 hr time period for Astraweb to get
free.a.b.w up, you could indeed email the pictures and I would post them to
abpw (tonight Eastern time) email is
opahan around yahoozle (with proper modifications)

Here's a free website where you can upload your pictures then paste a
link here.

www.fumpr.com