Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Irish Logic

The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

E-Mail I thought I'd share it seemed to settle the whole issue of who
to vote for.

Posted to rec.woodworking

the only problem is the war hero is to old and on not as sharp as he used
to be.and the bitch is gone. the young and vigorous Harvard educated lawyer
is the heroes opponent. the hero does not even have a chance.

Len
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

E-Mail I thought I'd share it seemed to settle the whole issue of who
to vote for.

Posted to rec.woodworking

But just think about it for a minute
The 'best" president in recent time was Regan who slept through his two
terms, this guy might be even better, he is so boring that he might die and
nobody notice until the next election. Bush and Chaney are for oil the
prez's wife is Beer maybe she'll promote more breweries. The Harvard Lawyer
is either Baptist or Moslem neither are for beer. Now who do you want a
prez who will leave us alone and favor beer or a prez who wants to get
involved and opposes beer?
"Leonard Shapiro" wrote in message
the only problem is the war hero is to old and on not as sharp as he used
to be.and the bitch is gone. the young and vigorous Harvard educated
lawyer is the heroes opponent. the hero does not even have a chance.

Len
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

E-Mail I thought I'd share it seemed to settle the whole issue of who
to vote for.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 13, 6:10*pm, "Curran Copeland"
wrote:
* * The Irish are such clear thinkers:

* * 'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

* * On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

* * On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

* * E-Mail I thought I'd share *it seemed to settle the whole issue of who
to vote for.

You know, Curran, there is a reason God invented alcohol and put all
of you on an island. G
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Curran Copeland" writes:
But just think about it for a minute
The 'best" president in recent time was Regan

An entirely subjective assertion, to be sure.

scott

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 13, 7:24 pm, Robatoy wrote:

You know, Curran, there is a reason God invented alcohol and put all
of you on an island. G

ROTHFLMAO!!!!

And you know what, I think sometimes they are all the better for it!

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

Curran Copeland wrote:

The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

LOL!

That is probably the clearest logic that anybody is going to be able to
come up with for this election.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leonard Shapiro wrote:

the only problem is the war hero is to old and on not as sharp as he used
to be.and the bitch is gone. the young and vigorous Harvard educated
lawyer is the heroes opponent. the hero does not even have a chance.

Yeah, the war hero doesn't have a chance against an orator and such an
articulate quick-witted person like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBX8sz3tO8

"But," you'll say, "anyone can get tired and confused after a long period
of campaigning and stress."

OK, would you be saying that if it was McCain who sounded this clear and
articulate? My money would be on people saying, "yep, he's exhibiting
signs of dementia, how can we entrust our country to him?"

Len
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

E-Mail I thought I'd share it seemed to settle the whole issue of who
to vote for.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:10:54 -0500, "Curran Copeland"
wrote:

The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

E-Mail I thought I'd share it seemed to settle the whole issue of who
to vote for.

Yeah, if the one candidate would run on a platform of free beer every
friday night, he'd probably be a shoe-in.

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message

ROTHFLMAO!!!!

What's the 'H' for, Hardwood?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 14, 9:06 am, "Brad Naylor" wrote:
wrote in message

ROTHFLMAO!!!!

What's the 'H' for, Hardwood?

Hey... this is a woodworking group. I try to stay in the spirit of
the group as much as possible.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:10:54 -0500, Curran Copeland wrote:

The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even
bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking
woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

E-Mail I thought I'd share it seemed to settle the whole issue of
who
to vote for.

IMHO, it works something like this: The most likely person to become the
next President of the USA is the person who is the best at "RUNNING" for
office. Not the person with the most experience, or leadership, or
policy, or plan for the future, no it is the party, advertisement
(marketing plan), money for the advertisements, and skin deep beauty and
glitz.

Again IMHO, other countries with a Parliament system, the PM tends to be
a very articulate, persuasive, and a fast on his/her feet logical
debater, because that is how you get to be the leader of your party in
Parliament. But that does not mean such a PM is a good administrator
(Leadership) of the Government Bureaucracy, Military establishment, and
civilian police forces. But, and this is important, it usually does mean
exactly that, a PM can learn to do those things (even if it is OJT,)
because of his/her skills at the other stuff.

If you look at all the people who started out running for President of
the USA back Last November, the two left standing are exactly the two who
had the best 'whatever-it-is' to be the two left standing. (I know, not
clear!) Since 1968 (Richard Nixon) the Advertisers and Marketing people
have ruled the national elections. (there is actually a book called
"Selling of the President" about that election and US Cigarette
Advertising firm working for the Republican Party.)

The President of the USA is not a legislator, he/she is the commander and
executive of the Government. This is a leadership role. Training should
be command leadership, like being a Governor of a State, a General, or a
Top executive of a very large public owned stock corporation. (BTW, IMHO,
just military service as an office is not enough, it needs to be senior
command leadership as in "You, yes you, go die in combat today because I
said so" level power of command--so you learn not to say things like
that!)

The fact that so many have attended law school only shows a basic level
of intelligence. And maybe that somewhere they may have learned which
fork to use in public.

I will now take my soap box else where.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Wasn't it Ben Franklin who said,"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants
us to be happy."?

Glen

--
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan
"Robatoy" wrote in message

You know, Curran, there is a reason God invented alcohol and put all
of you on an island. G

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

You know, Curran, there is a reason God invented alcohol and put all
of you on an island. G

What's that old saying about the reason alcohol was invented was to
keep the Irish from ruling the world?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
Leonard Shapiro wrote:

the only problem is the war hero is to old and on not as sharp as he
used
to be.and the bitch is gone. the young and vigorous Harvard educated
lawyer is the heroes opponent. the hero does not even have a chance.

Yeah, the war hero doesn't have a chance against an orator and such an
articulate quick-witted person like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBX8sz3tO8

Hey, Bush beat "Lo c k B o x" Gore. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Glen" wrote:
Wasn't it Ben Franklin who said,"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants
us to be happy."?

The way I heard that one is "Sugar in the grape, and yeast on its skin, is
proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

Irish builders! Chris Bacon UK diy 30 June 15th 06 01:39 PM
Irish plumbing Guy King UK diy 34 March 16th 06 03:40 PM
IRISH TUAM - PDF J T Woodworking 0 August 26th 05 12:10 AM
IRISH TUAM - PDF J T Woodworking 0 March 5th 05 06:26 AM
Irish math [email protected] Home Repair 10 February 24th 05 04:26 AM