Posted to rec.woodworking
Leonard Shapiro Leonard Shapiro is offline

Default OT Irish Logic

the only problem is the war hero is to old and on not as sharp as he used
to be.and the bitch is gone. the young and vigorous Harvard educated lawyer
is the heroes opponent. the hero does not even have a chance.

Len
"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
The Irish are such clear thinkers:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you in the US are even bothering
to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman
who owns a beer distributorship.'

E-Mail I thought I'd share it seemed to settle the whole issue of who
to vote for.