Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ALERT! sawzdust off his medication ALERT!

Do NOT approach sawzdust with anything reasonable.
Call the people with the butterfly-nets!

Yes, the same old asshole is back.

Don't waste your time. He's nothing but a troll.

plonk
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ALERT! sawzdust off his medication ALERT! Ritalin Escape Corp pulling his own pud!

BWAHAHAHAAAAAA all you do is pull your own tiny dick?

You must be the hero of AW eh?

"Ritalin Escape Corp" wrote in message
Do NOT approach sawzdust with anything reasonable.
Call the people with the butterfly-nets!

Yes, the same old asshole is back.

Don't waste your time. He's nothing but a troll.

plonk

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article C2C2k.693$Mu.536@trndny07,
"sawzdust" wrote:

BWAHAHAHAAAAAA all you do is pull your own tiny dick?

You must be the hero of AW eh?

"Ritalin Escape Corp" wrote in message
Do NOT approach sawzdust with anything reasonable.
Call the people with the butterfly-nets!

Yes, the same old asshole is back.

Don't waste your time. He's nothing but a troll.

plonk

Oh my... we have touched a nerve.... 5 replies... wow...

H E...I S...LO S I N G...I T

I sure hope that horribly insecure piece of **** doesn't hurt
himself...I think he's going to BLOW!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

So is your big ACCOMPLISHMENT in life is licking the cum off you fingers eh
Jerk off!

actually it's funny because your the one who posted pulling his own tiny
dick?

question who swallows? mark or juan?

"sawzdust" wrote:

BWAHAHAHAAAAAA all you do is pull your own tiny dick?

You must be the hero of AW eh?

"Ritalin Escape Corp" wrote in message
Do NOT approach sawzdust with anything reasonable.
Call the people with the butterfly-nets!

Yes, the same old asshole is back.

Don't waste your time. He's nothing but a troll.

plonk

Oh my... we have touched a nerve.... 5 replies... wow...

H E...I S...LO S I N G...I T

I sure hope that horribly insecure piece of **** doesn't hurt
himself...I think he's going to BLOW!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ALERT! sawzdust off his medication ALERT!Please stop sweetie!!

In article ErC2k.785$Mu.154@trndny07,
"sawzdust" wrote:

So is your big ACCOMPLISHMENT in life is licking the cum off you fingers eh
Jerk off!

actually it's funny because your the one who posted pulling his own tiny
dick?

What did I tell you about the the difference between your and you're?
Hmmm?
One more time. Your dick is tiny and you're upset about it.
Easy to remember.

question who swallows? mark or juan?

Please stop sweetheart. You know it's not good for your blood pressure,
you know what happens. I will not love you when you poop your panties
again!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ALERT! sawzdust off his medication ALERT! WE FOUND HIM

Approach with care. Follow the stench to his momma's basement...

There he is. So cute in his little sister's bra and panties.

" Have you been a bad boy?"

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ALERT! sawzdust off his medication. He is resorting to pitiful behaviour.

In article tIC2k.851$Mu.425@trndny07,
"sawzdust" wrote:

Yeah fagboy all you can do is lick the cum off your fingers jerking yourself
off and patting yourself on the back!

You know what gives me pleasure?
The fact that I know you are upset.
For real.
For real.
Admit it, you sorry sack of ****!

You're repeating yourself with very unoriginal replies and each one of
them deals with cum on the fingers.

Interesting that it inadvertently illustrates what's foremost on that
little one-track mind of yours.

Cum on the fingers.

It's all you ever talk about.

I think we're getting the picture.

Textbook Psych 101.

Bye bye you little twirp.
---------

Had my few minutes of fun for today.

Posted to rec.woodworking

News to me! Alert! Harry K Home Repair 9 October 22nd 07 11:45 PM
Virus Alert Stormin Mormon Home Repair 4 June 14th 06 02:08 AM
I can *** my own **** ! - FORGERY ALERT pjm@s ee_my_sig_for _address.com Home Repair 1 June 11th 05 10:29 PM
Beeny Alert! Beeny Alert! Graham Jones UK diy 17 April 7th 05 10:02 PM