Posted to rec.woodworking
Sawzdust fag boyfriend Sawzdust fag boyfriend is offline

Default ALERT! sawzdust off his medication ALERT!Please stop sweetie!!

In article ErC2k.785$Mu.154@trndny07,
"sawzdust" wrote:

So is your big ACCOMPLISHMENT in life is licking the cum off you fingers eh
Jerk off!

actually it's funny because your the one who posted pulling his own tiny
dick?

What did I tell you about the the difference between your and you're?
Hmmm?
One more time. Your dick is tiny and you're upset about it.
Easy to remember.

question who swallows? mark or juan?

Please stop sweetheart. You know it's not good for your blood pressure,
you know what happens. I will not love you when you poop your panties
again!