Graham Jones

Default Beeny Alert! Beeny Alert!

Yes she's back!

8pm ch4
[news]

Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!

8pm ch4

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.

decisions, decisions )

RT

RedOnRed

"[news]" wrote in message
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!

8pm ch4

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.

decisions, decisions )

RT

Go for the one with the huge breasts and husky voice. That's Beeny by the
way.

Richard

VCR+TV Record one watch the other.
PVR Ditto Ditto
PVR with two tuners record both and go to Pub.
:-)

Richard.

"[news]" wrote in message
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!

8pm ch4

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.

decisions, decisions )

RT

[news]

Richard wrote:

VCR+TV Record one watch the other.
PVR Ditto Ditto
PVR with two tuners record both and go to Pub.
:-)

Richard.

but pubs are full of bores and smokers

RT

raden

In message , RedOnRed
writes

"[news]" wrote in message
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!

8pm ch4

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.

decisions, decisions )

RT

Go for the one with the huge breasts and husky voice. That's Beeny by the
way.

All we need ... a NG full of sex starved anoraks

.... what's new ?

--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:53:10 +0100, Graham Jones
wrote:

Yes she's back!

8pm ch4

Oh no.

Camilla looks attractive by comparison.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Brian Sharrock

"[news]" wrote in message
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!

8pm ch4

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.

decisions, decisions )

Sky+ box: it'll record both -then allow the disc to
fill up to capacity and it'll automatically delete
one to maintain recording-ability. Then, you can say
'I didn't want to watch it anyway ...'

--

Brian

Owain

[news] wrote:
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!
8pm ch4

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.
decisions, decisions )

No choice for me I'm afraid. I was invited next door for a home cooked
steak dinner :-(

Owain

Andrew McKay

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 01:02:45 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

Camilla looks attractive by comparison.

Neigh lad.

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam
filter will automatically update itself so that the
senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do
need to contact me please visit my web site and
submit an enquiry - http://www.kazmax.co.uk

MM

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 07:48:10 +0100, Owain
wrote:

[news] wrote:
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!
8pm ch4

aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.
decisions, decisions )

No choice for me I'm afraid. I was invited next door for a home cooked
steak dinner :-(

Why the sad face? Not rare enough? Overdone? I have completely gone
off steak. It's terribly overrated. I've become a lamb man, and I'm
always slamming it in.

MM
Owain

MM wrote:
decisions, decisions )

No choice for me I'm afraid. I was invited next door for a home cooked
steak dinner :-(

Why the sad face?

It was an ironic sad face.

Not rare enough? Overdone?

Perfect.

I have completely gone off steak. It's terribly overrated.

This was a genuine Heeland Coo from Torry, Aberdeen.

The mango and locally-made icecream was fine too.

Owain

Rick

wrote:

[news] wrote:
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!
8pm ch4
aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.
decisions, decisions )

No choice for me I'm afraid. I was invited next door for a home cooked
steak dinner :-(

Why the sad face? Not rare enough? Overdone? I have completely gone
off steak. It's terribly overrated. I've become a lamb man, and I'm
always slamming it in.

MM

If you say that round my way, they won't think you are eating the
lamb!

MM

wrote:

[news] wrote:
Graham Jones wrote:
Yes she's back!
8pm ch4
aye, clashes with fred dibnah tho.
decisions, decisions )

No choice for me I'm afraid. I was invited next door for a home cooked
steak dinner :-(

Why the sad face? Not rare enough? Overdone? I have completely gone
off steak. It's terribly overrated. I've become a lamb man, and I'm
always slamming it in.

MM

If you say that round my way, they won't think you are eating the
lamb!

That's disgusting! Round here they use apple pies for that...

MM
MM

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:12:28 +0100, Owain
wrote:

MM wrote:
decisions, decisions )
No choice for me I'm afraid. I was invited next door for a home cooked
steak dinner :-(

Why the sad face?

It was an ironic sad face.

Not rare enough? Overdone?

Perfect.

I have completely gone off steak. It's terribly overrated.

This was a genuine Heeland Coo from Torry, Aberdeen.

The mango and locally-made icecream was fine too.

Ah, now you've got me interested!

MM

Bob Eager

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:00:54 UTC, MM wrote:

The mango and locally-made icecream was fine too.

Ah, now you've got me interested!

You'll be saying you want to eat it off Beeny next...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
MM

On 7 Apr 2005 13:31:10 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:00:54 UTC, MM wrote:

The mango and locally-made icecream was fine too.

Ah, now you've got me interested!

You'll be saying you want to eat it off Beeny next...

No, no, she is a nice enough lady, but she doesn't float my boat like
for some of the men here - and the women, too, no doubt! No, my fav
presenters in the house buying/renovating business on the telly are
Kirstie Allsopp and Amanda Lamb, cor!

MM
Owain

Bob Eager wrote:
MM wrote:
The mango and locally-made icecream was fine too.

Ah, now you've got me interested!

You'll be saying you want to eat it off Beeny next...

Did I mention the hostess was talking about her days as an exotic dancer
:-)

Owain