pjm@s ee_my_sig_for _address.com

Default I can *** my own **** ! - FORGERY ALERT

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:23:35 GMT, "Walter R."
wrote:

Plonk

You can't plonk me, asshole. You're not smart enough.

Click every day here to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 07:54:03 -0500, Dan C
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:49:24 -0500, TURTLE wrote:

I can see where your such a perfect person and eveybody loves you over
the internet , so they all would want to be like you by posting like you
in a forgery. Try to forgive them for they just love you so much and
want to be like you.

Why are you responding to an obvious troll thread almost two months old?
Is it because you are trying to "revive" this bull****?

Don't be an ignorant ****ing moron all your life, dingus.

You ask the impossible of the Weasel. He's not about to
change that after 40 some years, anymore than he can stop being a hack
and a thief and a liar, and an insane drooling psychopath.

Till the day he dies, he'll NEVER get over the incredibly large
spanking I gave him right here in front of everyone. OH, well.

Click every day here to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Beeny Alert! Beeny Alert! Graham Jones UK diy 17 April 7th 05 10:02 PM
Program Alert Lou Newell Woodworking 5 February 24th 05 10:56 PM
First Alert CO2 Detector F UK diy 2 January 22nd 05 10:19 PM
Scam Alert on Woodstrokes & Woodcrafts Magazine offer RKON Woodworking 8 January 4th 04 12:18 AM
auction alert: large antique steam engine ManyClarks Metalworking 2 August 11th 03 11:01 PM