Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Disaster

Earthquake can not be accurately predicted, this should be the primary
students understand the reasoning it. Laima jump out of those
countries do not warning people, you have no common sense ah » The
present level of science and technology, is no way to accurately
forecast earthquakes. China will not do, the United States and Japan
do not trip!
Refute some of the points:
1. Before the earthquake, have animal anomaly, what is there to see
the earthquake-GAO Ren. Why not warn people ZF
First of all, those anomalies, and the relationship between the
earthquake, there is no certainty of a link. Will surely not unusual
earthquake. Nor is it before the earthquake will definitely abnormal.
As a Government, how could jump to conclusions, not the warning is
issued. The so-called GAO Ren, the Internet, posted a forecast,
unsuccessful, Shen posts will go on. Successful, it was Wafen, the so-
called "Aw." ZF so you can »
10-step retreat speaking, even those that have been identified
recently in an earthquake. Then I ask, who can exact time and location
to the » Nanbu Cheng to the whole of China in 2008 are preparing for
anti-earthquake? Beihuang
http://www.di003.cn/Space-Heaters.htm
Posted to rec.woodworking

"wwps06d" wrote

Off you **** don't why ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 May 2008 11:26:52 -0500, Swingman wrote:

"wwps06d" wrote
Earthquake can not be accurately predicted, this should be the primary
students understand the reasoning it. Laima jump out of those
countries do not warning people, you have no common sense ah

Off you **** don't why ...

Isn't it a shame the earthquake killed the wrong people?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Isn't it a shame the earthquake killed the wrong people?

Who would be the "right people" for an earthquake to kill?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Just Wondering" wrote in message
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Isn't it a shame the earthquake killed the wrong people?

Who would be the "right people" for an earthquake to kill?

ANY spammer, no matter where he/she lives. Having owned one nice little
business that was forced to shut down due to spammers stealing bandwidth,
I'll gladly volunteer to pull the trigger in lieu of an earthquake ... any
place, any time.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"...

"wwps06d" wrote
Earthquake can not be accurately predicted, this should be the primary
students understand the reasoning it. Laima jump out of those
countries do not warning people, you have no common sense ah

I didn't see the original post, but I disagree with the statement that
earthquakes can not be accurately predicted. I have predicted many
earthquakes with about 75+% accuracy as well as have many other people.
Special equipment is needed for this type of predication. If you wish to
try here is how to go about it:
Equipment needed:
Map of active earthquake zone/zones
large cork board
current calendar
Darts
Procedure
Place the map on the corkboard and attach it to the wall. Pick the
earthquake zone you are interested in and mark it carefully or for a broader
predication just go with all of the zones. step back five to ten feet from
the map, take the dart in your hand and turn with your back to the map.
Throw darts at the map behind your back until you hit the desired zone.
Next put the calendar on the wall and do the same with it. There is a 75%
chance that there will be an earthquake in the area you hit with the dart
within 3 days of the date you hit with the dart. The scale of the
earthquake is not predictable with this system, it could be anywhere from a
1 or less to a 10.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Isn't it a shame the earthquake killed the wrong people?

Who would be the "right people" for an earthquake to kill?

Well, if someone has to die in an earthquake, Osama Bin Laden would be
a good start . . .

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Myxylplyk" wrote

Spammers *caused* you to shutdown your bisiness??!?

This will be a good read....

You'll likely miss it because you don't. What is it you don't understand
about "stealing bandwidth"?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 14, 12:00 pm, wwps06d wrote:
[...]

Many thanks for your assistance to our Falong-Gong brothers
in this, their time of need.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Myxylplyk" wrote in message

There's a story there from swingman that needs to be told. It's dying to
be told!
It MUST be told!

Spammers *caused* you to shutdown your bisiness??!?

This will be a good read....

Actually I believe it did, you are right on the money.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
news

"...

I didn't see the original post, but I disagree with the statement that
earthquakes can not be accurately predicted. I have predicted many
earthquakes with about 75+% accuracy as well as have many other people.
Special equipment is needed for this type of predication. If you wish to
try here is how to go about it:

I agree, I will accurately predict that there will be another earth quake.

Equipment needed:
Map of active earthquake zone/zones
large cork board
current calendar
Darts

Equipmen needed,

A mind operating on comon sense.

Procedure
Place the map on the corkboard and attach it to the wall. Pick the
earthquake zone you are interested in and mark it carefully or for a
broader predication just go with all of the zones. step back five to ten
feet from the map, take the dart in your hand and turn with your back to
the map. Throw darts at the map behind your back until you hit the desired
zone. Next put the calendar on the wall and do the same with it. There is
a 75% chance that there will be an earthquake in the area you hit with the
dart within 3 days of the date you hit with the dart. The scale of the
earthquake is not predictable with this system, it could be anywhere from
a 1 or less to a 10.

Procedure

Begin thinking.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Well, if someone has to die in an earthquake, Osama Bin Laden would be
a good start . . .

Too fast a death.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 14, 2:33 pm, Just Wondering wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Isn't it a shame the earthquake killed the wrong people?

Who would be the "right people" for an earthquake to kill?

Spammers like the OP.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 14, 5:29*pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Well, if someone has to die in an earthquake, Osama Bin Laden would be
a good start . . .

Too fast a death.

Osama Bin Laden died 5 years ago.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

[...]

I like my way better, More Hocas Pocas and you would be suprised of the
people who are amazed by it!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Too fast a death.

Osama Bin Laden died 5 years ago.

You say it so it must be true. How could I ever have thought otherwise?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
. ..
I like my way better, More Hocas Pocas and you would be suprised of the
people who are amazed by it!

Ahh! Props do enhance the experience. Thanks for letting me have a little
fun with you and not getting bent. I was in a rare mood yesterday.

DIY disaster ARWadsworth UK diy 29 September 14th 07 07:50 PM
Mac Disaster The Medway Handyman UK diy 315 July 4th 07 09:27 PM
diy disaster fido UK diy 2 April 22nd 07 06:35 PM
Anoline Dye Disaster Gary Woodworking 36 August 12th 05 09:21 AM
Disaster Gunner Metalworking 69 October 22nd 03 01:18 PM