Posted to rec.woodworking
Curran Copeland Curran Copeland is offline

Default Disaster

"Leon" wrote in message

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
news

"...

I didn't see the original post, but I disagree with the statement that
earthquakes can not be accurately predicted. I have predicted many
earthquakes with about 75+% accuracy as well as have many other people.
Special equipment is needed for this type of predication. If you wish to
try here is how to go about it:

I agree, I will accurately predict that there will be another earth
quake.

Equipment needed:
Map of active earthquake zone/zones
large cork board
current calendar
Darts

Equipmen needed,

A mind operating on comon sense.

Procedure
Place the map on the corkboard and attach it to the wall. Pick the
earthquake zone you are interested in and mark it carefully or for a
broader predication just go with all of the zones. step back five to ten
feet from the map, take the dart in your hand and turn with your back to
the map. Throw darts at the map behind your back until you hit the
desired zone. Next put the calendar on the wall and do the same with it.
There is a 75% chance that there will be an earthquake in the area you
hit with the dart within 3 days of the date you hit with the dart. The
scale of the earthquake is not predictable with this system, it could be
anywhere from a 1 or less to a 10.

Procedure

Begin thinking.

I like my way better, More Hocas Pocas and you would be suprised of the
people who are amazed by it!