Woodchuck Bill

Default Display cabinet plan

Hey guys. I am thinking about trying out this plan for a display cabinet:

http://www.plansnow.com/lib/plansnow/sample-cabinet.jpg

Before I buy the wood and put in the hours, I wondered if anyone has ever
used any of the plans from 'Plans Now'?

--
Bill

Woodchuck Bill

Woodchuck Bill wrote in
:

Hey guys. I am thinking about trying out this plan for a display
cabinet:

http://www.plansnow.com/lib/plansnow/sample-cabinet.jpg

Before I buy the wood and put in the hours, I wondered if anyone has
ever used any of the plans from 'Plans Now'?

Sorry, I posted the wrong link. The link to the plan is:

http://www.woodnet.net/plansnow/samp...le-cabinet.pdf

--
Bill

Nick Bozovich

Bill -
I've used plans from this site twice - they're clear, detailed, and easy to
follow. Both projects came out great. I'm planning on doing one of their
book cases, and a mission style bed. I thought their prices were reasonable
also.

Nick

"Woodchuck Bill" wrote in message
Hey guys. I am thinking about trying out this plan for a display cabinet:

http://www.plansnow.com/lib/plansnow/sample-cabinet.jpg

Before I buy the wood and put in the hours, I wondered if anyone has ever
used any of the plans from 'Plans Now'?

--
Bill

Dave Balderstone

In article , Woodchuck Bill
wrote:

I wondered if anyone has ever
used any of the plans from 'Plans Now'?

I bought the plans and built these shelves:

http://www.plansnow.com/wallshlv.html

Quite satisfied.

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Brian D. LaVoie

Ditto... I have built several items from there plans, and they have been
great. Keep in mind that all of the plans on plansnow.com are just
downloadable (.pdf) identical versions of plans from Woodsmith magazine. If
you've ever built anything from their mag, or even flipped through one, your
familiar with their detail, etc.

--
Brian
www.wood-workers.com/users/lavoie

"Woodchuck Bill" wrote in message
Hey guys. I am thinking about trying out this plan for a display cabinet:

http://www.plansnow.com/lib/plansnow/sample-cabinet.jpg

Before I buy the wood and put in the hours, I wondered if anyone has ever
used any of the plans from 'Plans Now'?

--
Bill

Mike

Before I buy the wood and put in the hours, I wondered if anyone has
ever used any of the plans from 'Plans Now'?

Hi Bill,

WoodSmith magazine have very very nice plans....in fact they are so much
detailled that when you get other plans, specially if you buy them, you fell
lost.....if you are like me i.e. intermediate/beginner woodworker in need of
confidence :-)

So don't hesitate....I buy most of their magazine and sometimes old
issue...because they are good :-)

Good luck
--
Mike