Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill Orr

Default What kind of glue?

Need a little advice if anyone can help..

I'm building a walnut ornamental lock box for my pre-teeen niece. I want to
line it with felt but I'm not sure of the kind of glue I should use. I'll cut
the felt out in one piece so that it just folds in place for a perfect fit both
bottom and lid. I had thought ot using just plain old Elmers white glue but
I'm afraid it might bleed through. What do you think? If I accidentally got
some glue on the front of the felt, how do I get it off.?

Bill Orr

Popping glue lines T. Woodworking 0 October 27th 03 05:39 AM
Glue vs. No Glue Nehmo Sergheyev Woodworking 11 September 28th 03 12:59 AM
interesting glue phenomenon Charlie Spitzer Woodworking 0 September 15th 03 10:19 PM
Gorilla Glue Brad Woodworking 16 July 17th 03 01:48 AM