Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

Over the years I have sometimes been a Buy US only tool buyer and
sometimes a whatever is cheapest that I think will do the job buyer and
just about everything in-between. Many years ago I was ashamed that I
had bought some no name Japanese combination wrenches, but guess what,
they are still good wrenches 30+ years after they were a guilty bargain.

Presently I'm avoiding anything Made in China as much for geo-political
reasons as anything else. That and it saves me time not even having to
look at the Harbor Freight or Grizzly catalogs .

Where to the rest of you sit with this question?