Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"John Horner" wrote in message

Where to the rest of you sit with this question?

I try to buy U.S., Canadian, British, German etc. because the quality is
better, and I try to buy domestic because I see no reason to export jobs to
China. I suppose some cheap tools are acceptable, a garden rake or
something like that, but for jobs I care about I prefer tools that do the
job properly and will still be doing it ten or twenty years down the road,
and from what I've seen most of the tools coming out of China are still
distinctly lower quality.