Posted to rec.woodworking

Default German hammer juggler

das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Ja, das ist sehr gut ... und Wert eines Bieres!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

wrote in message
das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Ja, das ist sehr gut ... und Wert eines Bieres!!

Sheesh! That makes the Swingman a German, a Coonass, and (choke, spit,
sputter) an AGGIE!
A dangerous combination if ever there was one!

/)))))))))
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave In Houston" wrote in message
. ..

"Swingman" wrote in message

wrote in message
das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Ja, das ist sehr gut ... und Wert eines Bieres!!

Sheesh! That makes the Swingman a German, a Coonass, and (choke, spit,
sputter) an AGGIE!
A dangerous combination if ever there was one!

/)))))))))

LOL ... mais cher, you had better belief dat, ja!

(Actually, Mom is half German and speaks both languages.... there are a
bunch of 'chermans' in South Louisiana (Robert's Cove area comes to mind),
and the inevitable cross pollination occurred, resulting in great
intelligence and a "hybrid vigor" of phenomenal degree ... as you've no
doubt witnessed hereabouts! g

.... the Aggie part was entirely voluntary.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

ah yes another of the gut ones. don't know how to put the umlot on.
ross hebeisen, mit da arsh but ich conich shizen.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ich can nicht die weldt verstehen.

-Zz

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:53:58 -0000, "
wrote:

das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ross Hebeisen" wrote
ah yes another of the gut ones. don't know how to put the umlot on.
ross hebeisen, mit da arsh but ich conich shizen.

?? Ihr Deutsch ist schrecklich.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

yes i know my german ist nix so gut, the only time my parents spoke it
was when they didn't want us to no what's up.
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 14, 6:20 pm, (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:
yes i know my german ist nix so gut, the only time my parents spoke it
was when they didn't want us to no what's up.
ross

I've been following the various German one-liners
with this translator. It's pretty good. Try it out =

http://translator.live.com/

Smitty

German Plumbing Manufacturer Steve B Home Repair 3 March 14th 07 08:31 PM
German camper electrics andyv UK diy 3 July 13th 06 09:51 AM
Hammer drill lost its hammer freddyuk UK diy 18 March 17th 06 07:17 PM
What is 'Pre-Wash' (etc.) in French and German? John Latter Home Ownership 2 January 25th 05 05:48 PM