DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   German hammer juggler (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/221159-german-hammer-juggler.html)

[email protected] November 14th 07 10:53 PM

German hammer juggler

das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Swingman November 14th 07 10:57 PM

German hammer juggler

wrote in message
das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Ja, das ist sehr gut ... und Wert eines Bieres!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07

Dave In Houston November 14th 07 11:23 PM

German hammer juggler

"Swingman" wrote in message

wrote in message
das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Ja, das ist sehr gut ... und Wert eines Bieres!!

Sheesh! That makes the Swingman a German, a Coonass, and (choke, spit,
sputter) an AGGIE!
A dangerous combination if ever there was one!

/:o)))))))))
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Swingman November 14th 07 11:45 PM

German hammer juggler

"Dave In Houston" wrote in message
. ..

"Swingman" wrote in message

wrote in message
das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Ja, das ist sehr gut ... und Wert eines Bieres!!

Sheesh! That makes the Swingman a German, a Coonass, and (choke, spit,
sputter) an AGGIE!
A dangerous combination if ever there was one!

/:o)))))))))

LOL ... mais cher, you had better belief dat, ja!

(Actually, Mom is half German and speaks both languages.... there are a
bunch of 'chermans' in South Louisiana (Robert's Cove area comes to mind),
and the inevitable cross pollination occurred, resulting in great
intelligence and a "hybrid vigor" of phenomenal degree ... as you've no
doubt witnessed hereabouts! g

.... the Aggie part was entirely voluntary. :)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07

Ross Hebeisen November 15th 07 02:40 AM

German hammer juggler

ah yes another of the gut ones. don't know how to put the umlot on.
ross hebeisen, mit da arsh but ich conich shizen.

Zz Yzx November 15th 07 03:12 AM

German hammer juggler

Ich can nicht die weldt verstehen.

-Zz

Swingman November 15th 07 03:13 AM

German hammer juggler

"Ross Hebeisen" wrote
ah yes another of the gut ones. don't know how to put the umlot on.
ross hebeisen, mit da arsh but ich conich shizen.

?? Ihr Deutsch ist schrecklich.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07

Ross Hebeisen November 15th 07 04:20 AM

German hammer juggler

yes i know my german ist nix so gut, the only time my parents spoke it
was when they didn't want us to no what's up.
ross

[email protected] November 15th 07 05:14 AM

German hammer juggler

On Nov 14, 6:20 pm, (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:
yes i know my german ist nix so gut, the only time my parents spoke it
was when they didn't want us to no what's up.
ross

I've been following the various German one-liners
with this translator. It's pretty good. Try it out =

http://translator.live.com/

Smitty