Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Got My Book Today

Single Shot Actions: Their Design And Construction. I hope I never
run across another book that I want that costs as much as this one -
$99.75, including postage.. But, on the plus side, after I read it, if
I decide I don't want to keep it, I should have no problems selling it
for at least enough to get my money back. Looks like only the first few
chapters cover stuff I've ran across before. The other chapters
definitely have some stuff I've heard of but never seen, and a fair
amount I've never even heard of before. Not a bad day, all in all.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan