Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TS-Aligner Fall 2007 Promotional Offer!

Hi Folks!

Every year I post a special offer here on rec.woodworking to show my
appreciation for all your help and support. This year is no
different.

TS-Aligner Fall 2007 10% Mail-in Rebate Offer!

Buy a Genuine TS-Aligner product and related accessories from any
valid woodworking tools and equipment dealer between September 1, 2007
and December 31, 2007 and receive a 10% factory direct rebate. Any
dealer will do, even if they have never sold TS-Aligner products
before. Just have your favorite dealer give me a call or send me
email. I'll provide them with everything they need to facilitate your
purchase.

Follow this link for details:

http://www.ts-aligner.com/announcements.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. If you
think the group would benefit from the answer please feel free to post
your question/comment here. I will keep track of this thread and
answer promptly.

I will be posting reminders to this thread throughout the promotion to
make sure that everyone who visits the
wreck gets a chance to see it.

Thanks,
Ed Bennett