Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Last day: TS-Aligner Fall 2006 promotional offer

Hi Folks,

This is the last reminder: Only 1 day left! A few have taken advantage
of this offer. One has even been putting his up for sale on Ebay. I'm
not sure if he has any left to offer.

I only offer a special once per year, and only for the members of
rec.woodworking. You will never see a better price on brand new
Aligners. This is a great deal for clubs, guilds, or someone who wants
to make a few bucks on the side. Here's the link with all the details:

http://www.ts-aligner.com/recwworderform.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ed Bennett

http://www.ts-aligner.com

=============================

To show my appreciation to the wreck for all your help and support I
thought I would do something completely different this year.

How about a HALF PRICE sale!

Well, there are some strings attached...

First, I'm only offering one particular configuration of TS-Aligner Jr.
at half price (top teir dealer pricing). It's not a stripped down
model but it's also not a premium version. You get the complete
TS-Aligner Jr. with the Storage Case and the DVD but only one choice of
dial indicator: the standard MHC brand:

http://www.ts-aligner.com/optional-i...s.htm#Standard

No other parts or accessories or configurations are included in this
offer. The units will be brand new with the standard warranty and
everything.

Second, you have to buy a whole case of Jr's at once (16 units) - all
shipped to a single address. So, the offer isn't such a great deal for
someone who doesn't belong to a group or doesn't have any friends. But,
this is rec.woodworking. If you are reading this message then you are
already part of a really big group! All you guys have to do is decide
which of you is trustworthy enough to organize the purchase and
distribute the Aligners when they come in.

Third, the offer has a specific and limited duration. It will start on
November 1, 2006 and end on December 31, 2006.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. If you think
the group would benefit from the answer please feel free to post your
question/comment here. It would also make sense to use this thread to
organize your purchase(s).

Thanks,
Ed Bennett

http://www.ts-aligner.com
Home of the TS-Aligner

Posted to rec.woodworking

How do you verify membership?

wrote:

I only offer a special once per year, and only for the members of
rec.woodworking.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"M Berger" wrote in message
How do you verify membership?

There is a special attachment for that.

Posted to rec.woodworking

You have your card, don't you?

Just kidding. I only made the offer here in the rec.woodworking
newsgroup. Therefore, it is only offered to the members of
rec.woodworking. I can't control what happens after that. Anybody who
heard about the offer ("member" or not) could have taken advantage of
it.

Ed Bennett

http://www.ts-aligner.com