Default Table Saw Outfeed Table

I've looked at the plans for a table saw outfeed table
in an old ShopNotes. Are there any other plans on
the Net that you folks would recommend?

Dennis Vogel

Ed. O.

Dennis,
You don't need plans, check out a few pictures and make it fit your saw.
You can check out the one I built at:
http://www.amiigas.com/outfeed/outfeed.htm

--
Ed. O.
My woodworking projects at:

Chris Merrill

Ed. O. wrote:
You don't need plans, check out a few pictures and make it fit your saw.
You can check out the one I built at:
http://www.amiigas.com/outfeed/outfeed.htm

While your table is very nice...maybe he does _need_
plans...which is, no doubt, why he asked for them.

--
************************************
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)
************************************

Ed. O.

Dennis,
It is only clean during picture taking time.

--
Ed. O.
My woodworking projects at:
http://www.amiigas.com
Remove the NAIL from e-mail to reply

Todd Seidenberg

Hi,

there's a very nice plan for an outfeed table in this:

http://woodstore.woodmall.com/bewoso.html

(I bought this mag for the drill press table plans in it. )

Hope this helps,

Todd

"Ed. O." wrote in message ...
Dennis,
You don't need plans, check out a few pictures and make it fit your saw.
You can check out the one I built at:
http://www.amiigas.com/outfeed/outfeed.htm

"dteckie" wrote in message
om...
"Dennis " wrote in message

Looks good. Thanks.

Man, is your saw ever clean! ;-)

Dennis Vogel

"Ed. O." wrote in message
Dennis,
You don't need plans, check out a few pictures and make it fit your

saw.
You can check out the one I built at:
http://www.amiigas.com/outfeed/outfeed.htm

Very Nice Table and projects Dennis.

Uh, wish I could take credit for that but it was Ed. O.
that sent that. Look above at the attribution. I was
just the addressee.

Dennis Vogel

"Ed. O." wrote in message
Dennis,
It is only clean during picture taking time.

Hah. Now I feel better about my shop.
I better not let SWMBO see your pics!

Dennis Vogel

"Chris Merrill" wrote in message
. ..
Ed. O. wrote:
You don't need plans, check out a few pictures and make it fit your

saw.
You can check out the one I built at:
http://www.amiigas.com/outfeed/outfeed.htm

While your table is very nice...maybe he does _need_
plans...which is, no doubt, why he asked for them.

Nah, take it easy on him, he's right. "Plans" was probably
not the right word. A few good photos and rough sizes
is usually good enough for most things. The photos have
been pretty good. Sometimes a parts list is good for
hidden or specialized hardware but for a OF table, I
think I can go from the photos. Most variations seem
to be how the table is attached to the saw.

Dennis Vogel

"Todd Seidenberg" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

there's a very nice plan for an outfeed table in this:

http://woodstore.woodmall.com/bewoso.html

(I bought this mag for the drill press table plans in it. )

Hope this helps,

Yep. Thanks. I wish they had a few pics so I could
see what I was buying.

Dennis Vogel

Mark Jerde

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:
Something even simpler. You got a kid? Anywhere from about 8
yo, up? That's all you need. My grandfather would rip lumber and
plywood, and I would act as an outfeed table/handler. No prob

2 or 3 times I've tried this. Despite my instructions, "Don't pull, just
hold, especially don't put sideways pressure" the results were suboptimal.
The last time my SWMBO helped the cut ended up with a noticable curve -- a
good trick for a table saw & rip fence. I thanked her for her help,
jury-rigged an outfeed support for that sawing session, & dropped $20 on my
next trip to the Borg on an outfeed roller. Much better results.

I dunno, maybe my helpers just wanted to see what kickback looks like...
;-)

-- Mark