Edwin Pawlowski

Default Table Saw Outfeed Table

"Dennis " wrote in message
I've looked at the plans for a table saw outfeed table
in an old ShopNotes. Are there any other plans on
the Net that you folks would recommend?

Dennis Vogel

Plans? I never thought of something that complex. Mine is a piece of
laminate covered plywood. Two outer legs that fold. The side on the saw is
just a support of pine that rests on the rails for the fence. Spring clamps
hold it in place. Rout a slot for the miter.

Took about an hour to make and can be removed/replaced in about 15 seconds.
Fold up the two legs and it takes up little space in a tight shop. Pics if
you want them.
Ed