Twixer

Default Router table help please!

Hi all, my son is at a welding course at college and has to have a project
to make so I suggested he make me a simple router table, has anyone here any
ideas for a plan or something that could get him started?

--
Regards Ron...........

Silvan

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

it. A few even get paid high bucks. As far as I've seen tho, I
wouldn't pay anything more than scrap value for 99.999999% of it.

There's a nifty mailbox I saw somewhere that someone had made by welding
together assorted car bits. It was a sort of man/car hybrid looking thing
with the mailbox in its belly. I'd pay more than scrap value for that
thing if I could get someone to haul it over here. Let's see you little
punk *******s run over THIS sucker!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17718 Approximate word count: 531540

Twixer

All thanks to Edwin.... ; )

--
Regards Ron...........
"Twixer" wrote in message
Hi all, my son is at a welding course at college and has to have a project
to make so I suggested he make me a simple router table, has anyone here

any
ideas for a plan or something that could get him started?

--
Regards Ron...........

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 02:02:47 -0400, Silvan
pixelated:

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

it. A few even get paid high bucks. As far as I've seen tho, I
wouldn't pay anything more than scrap value for 99.999999% of it.

There's a nifty mailbox I saw somewhere that someone had made by welding
together assorted car bits. It was a sort of man/car hybrid looking thing
with the mailbox in its belly. I'd pay more than scrap value for that
thing if I could get someone to haul it over here. Let's see you little
punk *******s run over THIS sucker!

That's when they start breaking out the M-80's or
filling the indestructible box with dead gophers
or eggs. DAMHIKT.

---
-If thy poster offends thee, *PLONK* it out.-

Silvan

CW wrote:

Be careful talking about heavy duty mailboxes. Do a Google search on
mailbox in this group and you'll see what I mean.

Any other keywords to zero in on some particular thread you had in mind?
Hundreds of returns, but nothing really jumping out at me.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17728 Approximate word count: 531840

Silvan

Larry Jaques wrote:

That's when they start breaking out the M-80's or
filling the indestructible box with dead gophers
or eggs. DAMHIKT.

Gack. Well, at least it wasn't dead skunks.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17729 Approximate word count: 531870

Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:42:47 +0000, Larry Jaques wrote:

That's when they start breaking out the M-80's or
filling the indestructible box with dead gophers
or eggs. DAMHIKT.

Some teenage demolition experts offed the neighbors mailbox with a plastic
coke bottle containing dry ice and a little water. Apparently, quickly
screwing on the cap, sliding the bottle into the mailbox, closing the
mailbox door is the current technique. I thought the neighbors HW heater
had blown up by the sound of the explosion. The mailbox door came across
the street and bounced off my house, and the dismembered mailbox body took
about 30 seconds to come back down.

-Doug
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:00:34 GMT, "Doug Winterburn"
pixelated:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:42:47 +0000, Larry Jaques wrote:

That's when they start breaking out the M-80's or
filling the indestructible box with dead gophers
or eggs. DAMHIKT.

Some teenage demolition experts offed the neighbors mailbox with a plastic
coke bottle containing dry ice and a little water. Apparently, quickly
screwing on the cap, sliding the bottle into the mailbox, closing the
mailbox door is the current technique. I thought the neighbors HW heater
had blown up by the sound of the explosion. The mailbox door came across
the street and bounced off my house, and the dismembered mailbox body took
about 30 seconds to come back down.

The little brats are getting more and more deadly, wot?

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:12:18 -0400, Silvan
pixelated:

Know where I can get some dry ice? I'd blow my *own* mailbox to smithereens
just to see that. Sounds cool!

Ditto here. Film at 11, I hope?

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
Silvan

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

Know where I can get some dry ice? I'd blow my *own* mailbox to
smithereens just to see that. Sounds cool!

Get the timing wrong and blow your hand to smithereens. Not so
cool.

Since you had to go and get all practical and stuff, I guess not.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17774 Approximate word count: 533220

David

My first job, some 45 years ago, was selling sweets and ice creams on the Manly Ferry (Sydney,
Australia). A favourite occupation, when things were quiet, was to put a little dry ice and
water into a glass bottle and chuck them overboard. Made a nice little explosion - but of
course I was only 13 then. A very dangerous practice if done on dry land.

David

Doug Winterburn wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:42:47 +0000, Larry Jaques wrote:

That's when they start breaking out the M-80's or
filling the indestructible box with dead gophers
or eggs. DAMHIKT.

Some teenage demolition experts offed the neighbors mailbox with a plastic
coke bottle containing dry ice and a little water. Apparently, quickly
screwing on the cap, sliding the bottle into the mailbox, closing the
mailbox door is the current technique. I thought the neighbors HW heater
had blown up by the sound of the explosion. The mailbox door came across
the street and bounced off my house, and the dismembered mailbox body took
about 30 seconds to come back down.

-Doug

D. Martin

Didn't start off as a question for a router table ???

D.Martin