David

Default Router table help please!

My first job, some 45 years ago, was selling sweets and ice creams on the Manly Ferry (Sydney,
Australia). A favourite occupation, when things were quiet, was to put a little dry ice and
water into a glass bottle and chuck them overboard. Made a nice little explosion - but of
course I was only 13 then. A very dangerous practice if done on dry land.

David

Doug Winterburn wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:42:47 +0000, Larry Jaques wrote:

That's when they start breaking out the M-80's or
filling the indestructible box with dead gophers
or eggs. DAMHIKT.

Some teenage demolition experts offed the neighbors mailbox with a plastic
coke bottle containing dry ice and a little water. Apparently, quickly
screwing on the cap, sliding the bottle into the mailbox, closing the
mailbox door is the current technique. I thought the neighbors HW heater
had blown up by the sound of the explosion. The mailbox door came across
the street and bounced off my house, and the dismembered mailbox body took
about 30 seconds to come back down.

-Doug