Larry Jaques

Default Router table help please!

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 02:02:47 -0400, Silvan
pixelated:

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

it. A few even get paid high bucks. As far as I've seen tho, I
wouldn't pay anything more than scrap value for 99.999999% of it.

There's a nifty mailbox I saw somewhere that someone had made by welding
together assorted car bits. It was a sort of man/car hybrid looking thing
with the mailbox in its belly. I'd pay more than scrap value for that
thing if I could get someone to haul it over here. Let's see you little
punk *******s run over THIS sucker!

That's when they start breaking out the M-80's or
filling the indestructible box with dead gophers
or eggs. DAMHIKT.

---
-If thy poster offends thee, *PLONK* it out.-